Mikudashi Ibari wa Mikudashitai!

Dex-chan lover
MC is sensible, FMC is... yeah. Dunno if this is meant to be appealing, but it seems like a bad take on the "popular girl" trope in animes. Oh well, may as well read to the latest chapte to see how bad it is (or if it makes a turn for the better)

Dex-chan lover
MC is sensible, FMC is... yeah. Dunno if this is meant to be appealing, but it seems like a bad take on the "popular girl" trope in animes. Oh well, may as well read to the latest chapte to see how bad it is (or if it makes a turn for the better)
upon reading till the latest chapter (10) I must say that the MC isn't exactly sensible either, since his reactions are played up for impact. There is an 'explanation' for why her personality is as shitty as it is, but nonetheless it is not charming.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like people don't understand the meaning of words.
Merriam-Webster's definition:
Slut:.
: a promiscuous person : someone who has many sexual partners —usually used of a woman.

There hasn't been a single instance in wich is hinted that she has "sexual partners". But we've seen her blush a lot when MC is involved:
She's not a slut, she's a teenager in love with an extremely warped personality.
Thanks for the TL btw.

Due to the FMC design (that jacket), I can't stop thinking that it's all about some perspective and she's actually the size of a fairy or something.

That zipper would be a deadly weapon whenever she turn around otherwise.

That jacket is straight out of a shounen battle manga.

Also, this is pretty much shit.

Users who are viewing this thread