Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

What the hell!! Nass didn't upload this series for more than 2 months and didn't want anyone except them upload it. Are they trying to bury this series so bad????

Ah now back to waiting 3 months for more chapter, thanks for the tl tho! :D im glad i can read this again ( i do love nass but they r not updating this manga for like 2 -3 month gaps and now someone gladly took this but they wont give it humph)

Oh my gosh that's adorable. Finally she gets to pet their fur. And skinship! Loved these two chapters. I hope she eventually does this with everyone.

Thank you for translating these chapters!

You shouldn't be sorry. If they don't translate in months they don't have the right to gatekeeping the Manga. Also your your is good, it's not as if it was a shitty parody translation

Zm

Thank you for the translation!
I love this series and really want her n the beastkin to get along better, these episodes were so cuute!
Except the horrible brother n Ahole.

Fed-Kun's army
I appreciate the work NASS puts in translating their manga, but if a series hasn't had a chapter released in months then I think it's more than fair for other parties to scanlate; since it suggests that group has bitten off more than they can chew.

NASS has reached critical mass with the number of series they have going and clearly do not have the manpower to keep up. I'm not sure why they arent just leaving the series to you considering that. That said, it's not like they have any actual power or control over any of the series that they translate, including the ones that they update regularly. Worst they can do is complain, same as any other group.

And NASS just released the chapter 9 and 10.1, I smell something, idk why 🤡

isnt proper translation etiquette to pick up a series when it hasn't been updated in a few months? its already been 2 months, although you probably should have notified the team before you uploaded the chapter to mangadex. ;; please be wary of your decisions in uploading as it can cause an uproar and have people picking "sides" and cause drama... ;;

I would prefer if you continued the translation, as I find it simply deplorable for a group to act like this. Obviously not the full story, but it's a sleazy move anyways.
If you love the series, consider continuing! Until an official translation is out, this is a fantastic thing you can do to help the story reach a larger audience.

thank you for translating the chapters!!
I really really like this series!

Dex-chan lover
N-ASS can piss of. Just because they want to horde series doesn't mean people should let them, so if you want to keep translating this then go ahead.

Thank you hanaatsume for uploading these chapters! You did a great job. 😀

Edit: I don't think Tsuki from NASS should get any hate but I do think NASS mgmt team is handling all of this quite poorly. It's unbelievable that after 2 months of no uploads they think they can (a) act like they own translation rights to the manga and (b) can tell others what to do. I love their work but really, actions like this make me lose respect for them. It makes me sad to see this happening again and again.

Users who are viewing this thread