Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Why do people think an age gap of 8 years is strange? Certainly, it can set people apart in their mindsets due to a difference in maturity, but once things even out a little, it's no problem at all.

My parents have a 12-year age gap, and they've been married over 30 years now. Argue like cats and dogs, but still like each other. The age gap's never been a problem.

AAAAAA IM ROOTING FOR YOU SHIZE!

Edit: As for the age gap, if it is between a minor and an adult it is pedophilia.

BUT since Ronia is functionally an adult and owns her own business, and Shize respects her and isn't a predator in the creepy sense. He doesn't have an advantage over her and between the two of them Ronia is the more finacially and socially stable one. Plus she's good at magic and can defend herself.

So yeah as someone who hates pedos with a passion, this is age gap isn't problematic.

Dex-chan lover
Ganbatte, captain. Forget heart pupils. Ronia's got paw print pupils.

Hmm...so the type of animal is on One Piece rules of genetics. It can really be anything.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, I can't see that last line as anything but extremely creepy. But I guess youkai magicians happily contemplating the noose aren't exactly the "shoujo" demographic.

Lol is anyone see her nosebleed??? Lol
I'm confused, which one should i shipping with her?? Everyone so cutee~
Wa.... She has mofu-mofu harem 😆😆😆
Thank you!!!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my goshhhhh~ Did you see that last line from Mister Shize? 'I just need to take my time and seduce her...I guess.' Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Oh my gosh so cute~ So, so very cute. 😍

Aggregator gang
Lol, that line at the end was so unexpected XD It almost sounded a bit conniving..... but I love it!!!!
And when he started rubbing her hands!? That seemed so sensual!!! I started thinking that it was just natural skinship cause..... you..... we humans like to pet cute animals.... but it seems there was more to it!!! Shize is so smooooooth ///O^O///
Thanks for the chapter!!!! :)

Supporter
HiddenImperfectBoubou-size_restricted.gif

fuckboi.gif

Users who are viewing this thread