Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

KYAHHHHH! YASSSS SHIZE, GO AND LET MY SHIP SAILLLLL! MC deserves the best and I legit just want her to forget her scum of a ex-fiancée and be happy with someone else!!! Or by herself, whatever she prefers!

VERY IMPORTANT NOTES!!!!! Shize does not say the “seduce her” line in the novel, and THERE IS NO FOX BOY!! There is Ryuse white leopard, Sena green Jackal (which is a Wolf/fox hybrid that usually lives around deserts areas), Chise blue wolf, and Shize black lion. If you are going to mention Sena, please say his name or “jackal boy” please, as it is very confusing to some people reading the comments.

Double-page supporter
YASSSSSS I SPECULATED COrRECTLY!!! Jackal-kun had hinted at this as he knew Mr. Lion & Heroine-chan best & matched them from early on!!!! Mr. Lion is their big bro & father figure, as well as she big sis & mother figure!!!!! A match made in heaven!!!

BUT PLEASE HURRY UP MR. LION DON'T DO IT SLOW ughhhhhh

lion's dad was super hot omg??? he wins over his child + all the other boys by a slandslide omg

For all the people wondering who the Ml so far in the novel there is no one but we do find out that Ronia has a LOT of wannabe lovers and I mean A LOT. (All of the mercenary group, a prince from the neighboring kingdom, the spirit king, and even the demon king) (The demon king doesn't actually lover her it's more of wanting to control her body because she's so pure kind a thing) Because of unforeseen accidents, she ends up living with the mercenary group and Sena's brother (He's a cross dresser if you don't like that you can leave) She ends up very vulnerable and they leave at least one of the group members with her to protect her. Schnider does end up wanting forgiveness and even Laurence (Ronia's brother ends up telling him to stay away and give on her) (Heck even the demon king thinks that!!!) But there really isn't much romance as there is fluff

Users who are viewing this thread