Miss Not-So Sidekick

This is one of the few things that I can constant reread without getting bored😭😭I love it sm THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING IT❤️❤️❤️

an actual masterpiece ㅜㅜㅜ i binge read this and kept HOLLERING throughout the story aaa i love this!!! i thought it was going to be the normal reincarnation story with an overconfident and self-absorbed mc but nO its really not like that at all???? thank god i gave this a try.

This is seriously, seriously funny with the occasional "kyaaa" moments!
They love to make fun of the mc and give her plenty of not-so flattering looks.. but that's why it's so endearing. XD
She is so incredibly cute in her own way... God, I need more chapters *barfs*

I was recommended this because I usually don't read webtoons or manhwa and OMG OMG OMG this is the most hilarious and engaging thing I have read I am literally obsessed

This one is alright. Wish Latte was a little more calmer though, but I guess it’s her personality?

I don’t know why when I go to Bato.to it says the site is closed down?? Other people can go on it just fine though?? Can anyone tell me why?

Reading ahead in the raw. Don't understand a word but by looking at the pictures i most definitely cannot wait for the coming chapters!!!

Users who are viewing this thread