Miss Not-So Sidekick

If you can tolerate forced humor (because it can get overbearing sometimes) this story in this is very rich. It's not just a facade of beautiful characters falling madly in love with each other. I wish I could rate it higher but the way it's been scripted is just too much fr me.

To people who are cought up
I was thinking while rereading this that maybe the protagonist is a lesbian and it's a secret cause it's frowned upon. She always gets upset at MC when it concerns how close she gets to men and acts like a secret Yandere like wanting to talk to the princess to find out how close they are or she also isekai'd.(I hope for the first one cause it'd be more original) Anyway I'd love to hear more theory's what do any of you think?

Thanks for the updates! And boy oh boy did our lad Arwin really do that, huh!!! Nice to see Latte got a bit of a reality check, accepting her being a part of this world. Means good things for Arwin since she'll be more likely to actually consider the possibility that they could be together and that he isn't just a character but a person.

Users who are viewing this thread