Miss Not-So Sidekick

skimmed up to chapter 131 and wow. things finally moving
i always knew Ebelin was SUS and omg she basically a b**ch, she grew up being the heroine so her personality got spoiled so she likes the attention... i knew something was off about her. on a positive note Arwin and Latte are engaged now. he moves fast

It's been over 2 months since they released a chapter so it looks like they did drop it. I could be wrong though.

I purposefully haven't read the other chapters on yt since I prefer bucci gangs translations. So like I need to see the kiss scene.

Ch 115 is now up in tappytoon. You can purchase a chapter by watching promotional videos (10coins per vid). You'll need 300coins to purchase 1 chap. Of course if you can buy, then please do so we can support author- and artist-nim. Happy reading!

Dex-chan lover
started a little slow, but since about chapter 10 (I am at 30 now) the humor has been great

I shouldn’t even bother to read on mangadex anymore. It doesn’t update when manhwas gets leased. Go on other sites because they already updated.

Dex-chan lover
well, this was pretty great from about chapter 10 through ...70? 80? absolute 10/10
but after that... not as good

now that I think about it, that's about the same time that Ibelin practically vanished from the story. along with the other two "fish"
so I guess it was the transition from sidekick character doing funny things to becoming main character in standard romance story just like all the other ones. the unique part of the premise has faded away

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Honestly even if all they translated was the stuff in the bubbles and just wrote a little thing under the panels about what the SFX said it would be no problem so much is happening in the raws and i barely understand google translate!!!!AHHH!!

Users who are viewing this thread