Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 1 - The Return of My Childhood Friend

Dex-chan lover
Literally gets abused by the guy and still thinks he's his friend. I just love retard MCs.
Eh, you are being a bit retarded here.

Guy is a friend with MC for nearly a decade. Friend suddenly changes and becomes aggressive.

MC is a actual friend and assumes something is going on, and still assumes friend feels similar despite what is going on with him.

The only flaw in MC here is that he was being weak and never confronted his friend about why he has changed, and why he has become a bully.

Like I could totally get it if this was another Deku Bakuga situation. Where a "friend" is basically just a bully the entire time and MC clings to them. Or if MC attached himself to his bully.

But this was a friendship where the guy just suddenly and recently changed for the worse. Where MC wasn't ready to just give up on him entirely yet.

I'm not saying you or I would go that far for a friend, keeping the lights on, keeping the olive branch extended. But we also are not as kind as MC.

Meanwhile MC stands up to his (now) former friend when it counts.

Aggregator gang
Uhh... I thought it's Ha Ha, my childhood friend is back silly romance manga. And then the nuke dropped at last page.

Double-page supporter
I think this is an interesting start. And I appreciate that he acts right when he found out, rather than suddenly being scared and not trying to figure out what the heck is going on

Dex-chan lover
"Isn't it to much even for chastising?" Um, no? Given the consistent behavior, the fact that she didn't let him get expelled is extremely merciful.

Dex-chan lover
Holy SHIT. The rug got pulled out from under me so fast I fell down some stairs, broke my leg and missed the fireworks. I didn't expect... THAT.

Dex-chan lover
Noooooo why did she have to DIE!?!?
I thought she'd just be a yandere, even though my brain was telling me that that wasn't it. I WANTED ROMANCEN OF THE REAL CHILDHOOD FRIEND!!!

Didn't another series like this come out, the one where the childhood friend returns and killed the MC's dog and was like that in the past too, and he had buried it behind.

Users who are viewing this thread