Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Awakening

Dex-chan lover
Thanks again for getting this out so quickly!

Those first couple of pages had me really worried, I'd forgotten she could heal herself like that.
I was like "She's undead so I assume she's not dead" but I couldn't remember if MC had a healing item (Thatd work on undead)

I see Furry doggo has evolved so thats neato.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Out of the cliffhanger into another cliffhanger...
XD...

Damn, I was skeptical but this "Magic The Pokeming" is better than I expected. I just hope the protag will not be overcheated by the power of love & friendship causing his cards to reveal their "true power" as a deus ex machinae at every bosses. Too bad the parts in the real world are so disappointing and devoid of interest. Now that I think about it I only remember of one case where the "game world but with death risks" and the "real world" were well written, Gantz.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I was skeptical but this "Magic The Pokeming" is better than I expected. I just hope the protag will not be overcheated by the power of love & friendship causing his cards to reveal their "true power" as a deus ex machinae at every bosses. Too bad the parts in the real world are so disappointing and devoid of interest. Now that I think about it I only remember of one case where the "game world but with death risks" and the "real world" were well written, Gantz.
In the words of Kirk Lazarus "Never go full retard" was what happened to Gantz, started great but then just went insane although that mangaka seems to always go like that Cough Gigante Cough

MD@Home
If a gaping hole in the chest is not enough, where is the last blow going to be? Will they need to exterminate every single rat around?

Dex-chan lover
Definitely trying too hard, it's a simpler reason, which is basically
Then that just makes me question how no one, out of the thousands who became adventurers, ever tried to be sociable and talk to the cards to see if they could improve their relationship with them or just help them- yet I supposed to also believe they were smart enough to work out the cards come to life with a drop of blood?

I just assumed that the rules on the card were set in stone and had to be worked around/followed ie; she's a coward UNLESS it involves the protection of fairies.

Anyway, I'm definitely overthinking this.

Dex-chan lover
Then that just makes me question how no one, out of the thousands who became adventurers, ever tried to be sociable and talk to the cards to see if they could improve their relationship with them or just help them- yet I supposed to also believe they were smart enough to work out the cards come to life with a drop of blood?

I just assumed that the rules on the card were set in stone and had to be worked around/followed ie; she's a coward UNLESS it involves the protection of fairies.

Your not over thinking this, the author underthought it. Alot of literature these days (not just manga/WN/LN) are guilty of this.

Because when most humans see 'demerit', it's automatically assumed to be bad, also there are few others who managed to flip the demerit into positive, and they are kind enough to share the way to do it with others, but, supposedly, it's hard and time consuming, which means, most monster cards with demerit got sold and end up on card packs.

MC have an innate talent to make his card grow faster than other people

Users who are viewing this thread