Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Student MonColo, Round 1

Dex-chan lover
He'll prolly end up famous with being called "Monster Eater" by other people :kek:
Probably not, as Corpse Eater is a Racial Skill of Ghoulah, and i doubt the government would allow the sale of a Monster which could eat Humans (even if it's just corpse), meaning Corpse Eater is usually used on Monsters when Ghoul or Ghoulah are owned by Adventurers.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work! Looks like RAW bacons on the menu boys!
Get rekt scrub! lel

Dex-chan lover
XCeuGli.png
Is that in the WN? What chapter?

Just confirming but did you read the Web Novel or Light Novel translation?
Because it's possible that there might have been changes made between the two adaptations since WN is raw format, while LN is polished.
And Manga always follows the LN as base.

In the Novel, by how much does the age reduction work?
I mean if it just says, "you would be young for 1 year", that's pretty vague. As if the supply isn't consistent there isn't really any benefit as it would just become a Drug Addiction case, as you would be dependent on the item to stay young. And in this case, it's possible to actually ban the item from selling.
I mean, no person would like to be reduced from 50 to 25 for just one year only to go back to 50 again if they don't have the money to buy the item.

I think the, "-1 current age" scenario is much better as the effect is longer and you don't suddenly change back to your old age. And even in this case it's possible to achieve immortality.
WN but fair enough, I just assumed that the manga mistranslated it since its mtled. As for whether its a benefit to stay young for 1 year, I actually thought it was just a way of saying that rich people misuse a valuable healing item just for a side effect.
It's later revealed to the MC that everything in the market is actually just a small supply of all dungeon related goods in the world. Rich organizations/individuals as well as the government are monopolizing many of the high rank cards and items and only release a trickle to the public. Example is how new dungeons actually have like 100x or 1000x drop rate on first clear and governments will seal off new dungeons just to get that benefit.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Eliza can really be a good candidate for that type of right-hand character usually portrayed by elven maids who are kuudere but protective of their masters (maybe like Schnee from 'The New Gate', or Aria from 'Drawing'). The only difference is that she's undead and soon she might become a vampire or succubus (if some kind of unexpected mutation happens).

Dex-chan lover
WN but fair enough, I just assumed that the manga mistranslated it since its mtled. As for whether its a benefit to stay young for 1 year, I actually thought it was just a way of saying that rich people misuse a valuable healing item just for a side effect.
Both situations have misuses, and by jacking up the price of rare valuable items, not only they are incentivizing poor people to not use those items for themselves, they are also restricting the item to the rich.
I mean, for a middle-class man, the value proposition of 100 Million yen (roughly $650k) is more higher than the Cure-All and 1 year reduction effect, because there is no benefit for them to reduce their age by 1.
For the rich though, since they have the money, they can easily buy multiple of the item to get their desired result.
It's later revealed to the MC that everything in the market is actually just a small supply of all dungeon related goods in the world. Rich organizations/individuals as well as the government are monopolizing many of the high rank cards and items and only release a trickle to the public. Example is how new dungeons actually have like 100x or 1000x drop rate on first clear and governments will seal off new dungeons just to get that benefit.
Not surprising, because that's something to be expected.

Dex-chan lover
Both, it at the first arc at the end of the competition. You better read entire final fight for the context.
Where do you read this?
The website I found doesn't include any pictures.

Dex-chan lover
Where do you read this?
The website I found doesn't include any pictures.
I read webnovel in syosetu just search
モブ高生の俺でも冒険者になればリア充になれますか?
use google will do. It at chapter 22.
There 2 fight before this, including the one in this manga chapter.

Thanks for the translation! This is so well edited that I would have guessed this was straight up manually translated!

Dex-chan lover
Well, of course you're nothing like him. If you hadn't attempted to attack him on televised stage after the match is over, you could have salvaged the Rival status, but now you're just Villain of the Act. You're not even going to make it to Villain of the Arc; that might have happened if you hadn't presumably pulled strings to face him in the very first match.
He is Villain Of The Previous Arc, Recurring Villain at best, but considering what happened to his best monster I doubt he will recurr a lot...

Dex-chan lover
About the Skill: Falling Existence and spoilers for the future chapters
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! THIS IS ONE OF THE REASON I GOT HOOKED ON THE SERIES AFTER READING THE WEBNOVEL I SWEAR TO GOD THAT PERVERT HYAKUEN IS A FUCKING GENIUS.
Maro Easily got into top 4 without revealing all his cards including Renka. The top 4 got a consolation prize, each them get to pick a D-Rank card Maro and a girl choose the same card an Oni Girl Card with huge tits the girl is Anna the Daughter of the owner of Dungeon Mart you can actually see her with another contestants last chapter (the girl and the boy that sparkles ) Anna decided make a bet if they got matched they whoever wins gets the card if they don't get matched whoever advances gets the card if they both don't advance they will talk it out or something. To no ones surprise they got matched. Utamaro beats her since he used an item just before she could and that's enough for him to actually win. The other match was one sided the handsome guy beat his opponent convincingly the opponent actually becomes a relevant character in volume 6 lmaooooo before that he didn't appeared once! Finals is between the handsome guy and Maro I'll call the other guy Master since that's how Maro called him later on and I forgot 'their' name. Master is secretly an op. No kidding he works with the JSDF as a professional adventurer his siblings are one of the pioneer adventurers and the one tasked to clear B Class dungeons. In one of the dungeon runs his eldest bro died and he inherited hid cards with B RANK monsters in it. In battle he choose to use his own card which only has 1 C rank in it. During the battle even though they both use a D/D/C setup Maro realized that he's getting his ass beat, he notices that Master isn't even saying anything and yet he is commanding his monsters perfectly. Turns out the ops had a special technique that allows monsters and users to connect telepathically if they have enough connection. Maro having no choice he decided to copy it got his brain fried trying but still got to do it while bleeding from his nose eyes mouth and ear. Even though he learned link he still wasn't able to keep up Master's experience and strategy seeing his seeing his monsters get beat up relentlessly he is about to quit when a barely alive Renka says to him that the moment they accept the names given to them the monsters already fully trusted their master and are willing to die for them multiple times over. This snapped him back to reality and in desperation he give Renka the Amrita to heal her. Little did he know Amrita is the Key Item for Renka to MEGA EVOLVE! Literally. You see cards with Fallen Existence Already exist since the dungeon's first appearanc, but no one knows what it does except that it limits the card's power and thus card's with Fallen Existence skill are often considered garbage and defective. Turns out Fallen Existence allows for a monster to undergo a temporary Rank Up called Spiritual Recursion (webnovel TL) if they are given the key item this converts Fallen Existence into Spiritual Recursion. With Amrita Renka evolved from Zashiki Warashi into the Hindu Goddess Lakshmi's Japanese form Kisshouten. With the power boost Renka healed her teammates and destroyed Master's team in A few moves. This won Maro the tournament, after winning he became too popular as the first person to quite literally discover Mega Evolution in that world. As a result he became part of the top caste at school but soon he later found out that being part of the school caste and being popular are different, Maro's true intention in getting into the school caste is because of his crush but being popular doesn't mean his crush will reciprocate his feelings. With unnecessary attention at hand he decided to actually become a pro adventurer even though that's not what he wants in the first place. He just want to rizz some level 100 Gyatts end up with fanum tax(there is a chapter where he literally just talk about taxes with his father lmaoooooo)

I end up yapping too hard. Buy the novel and manga on AmazonJp or support Hyakuen on Kakuyomu by becoming a supporter and support Sagiyama-sensei by commissioning him on skeb.
So, MC gets to evolve Eliza to a Vampire, and also gets two copies of Oni Girl Card, meaning he gets to evolve her as well? Or is it that there is only one Oni Girl Card, and both are fighting over it?

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
So, MC gets to evolve Eliza to a Vampire, and also gets two copies of Oni Girl Card, meaning he gets to evolve her as well? Or is it that there is only one Oni Girl Card, and both are fighting over it?
Only one copy and no you can't rank up a monster with the same type and it needs be a rank above and within the same mythology, species or origin. There are also genders, and regional forms some monsters have different form in other countries Renka could be evolved into a the Indian Version of Kisshouten a Lakshmi if utamaro manage to acquire a Lakshmi card and regional monsters are also stronger than monsters that appears in other regions. Example is that a Cu Sith from Ireland is stronger than Cu Sith anywhere else and they also look different.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn Eliza looking good at the end there.
Minamiyama is def gonna lose his license for his stunt at the end there tho looks like he's the one who's gonna stop being an adventurer lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread