Monster Musume no Oishasan - Vol. 2 Ch. 3.2 - The Third Case: The Flesh Golem Who Hates Doctors (2)

Dex-chan lover
thanks so much, i love this series

@MrIncognito
maybe this is just super ultra EX rank proprioception to the point where removed limbs can detect their surroundings

or, you know, manga

i was wondering the same thing tho

Dex-chan lover
I will admit the leg looked kind of strange and the Doc like a mad scientist indeed. 🤣

Double-page supporter
@bandithadron as do I! It's just so unfortunate that it uploads so slowly though :(

Glad to see previous characters making reappearances! I hate it when they always just cycle into new characters without bringing back previous characters.

Dex-chan lover
Remember in The Nightmare Before Christmas when, Sally tears off her leg to seduce Oogie Boogie and rescue Santa? Yeah, I'm getting those vibes again....

Dex-chan lover
@MrIncognito Could be coming from the magical aspect of being a flesh golem. All the parts desire to be in a single piece, so they would try to get back to the main body if they could independently move... kind of like the Iron Giant.

Double-page supporter
@goodhunter :
A lot girl will comes back ...
And most of them become part of doctor harem ...
The girls also have twisted way to win doctor or to kick down their rival ...
Like when the princess centaur having a party for MC, the servant request mermaid singer to sing at party even knowing the mermaid love MC. The mermaid is poor and the payment is good. It is like force telling the mermaid, or forcing her to see the centaur princess is already engaged to MC.

Double-page supporter
@Ainz :
This story haven't reach the ending ...
about the Saphentite Neikes, she haven't get ending too ...
all of harem member somewhat talking a bit sinister to each other, but won't act sinister or cruel to other ...
they do some gesture, act of seduction to MC, but not too much either (kinda tame actually) ...
The most force seduction comes from 2 servant centaur from princess, but I won't tell what they do, it still quite a long way ...
the most cruel act is what I put in spoilers above, only that I have seen. All other of their act is quite tame in comparasion ...

Users who are viewing this thread