Monster Musume no Oishasan - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.2 - The Fourth Case: The Lamia with an Incurable Illness (2)

Double-page supporter
Centaur gorl is best gorl, Snake gorl is kind of annoying.

Double-page supporter
@pedantiq well in her mind , the doc kinda 'violate' her body when she got her hoof get fitted with horseshoe

Dex-chan lover
@Nakanowatari

Because they started out on the boat, and *told* you about the rest of their conversation, with the previous chapter ending on 'take your pick' it just feels like there's a page missing.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a masterpiece. The worldbuilding and storytelling are exceptional (compared to most other mangas currently being published).

Fed-Kun's army
I like this monster musume story a lot. It's the best so far. The art style is amazing too.

Dex-chan lover
So the centaurs here are pretty damn wild compared to monster musume series

Dex-chan lover
What's even going on.
I just wanted doctor of monster girls shenanigans.

Contributor
If there's one thing I learned from reading Empowered is that you do not fuck around with the drunken ninjas.

Dex-chan lover
For last chapter, and most of this one, I thought it strange that a group of slavers, hungry for money, would go out of their way to accost one lost egg. The amount of effort for such a thing is so time consuming and money wasteful, you'd be better off tackling other targets.

But ok, they're openly trying to rekindle war because they're former soldiers? Sounds more like they're just xenophobic.
Would've been a better use of ability to just join that gladiator arena the centaur and lizard-girls are from. Fight to your hearts content, get paid doing it, and hear the cheers of people fawning over your might.

#splittinghairs

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion
Well, some people prefer to do things in the shadow, so as to no drag attention to themselves. Y'know, plotting, scheming, that kinda thing. Easier to rekindle a war between species if nobody knows you were the one who started it, right? =/ I'm probably overthinking this, but methinks the money isn't as important as their main goal, or perhaps both go hand in hand. Getting the money allows them to fuel their operations and such.

Fed-Kun's army
" Man, if you got tired just from waiting you are going to be positively BUSHED after I put my boot through your head. "

@Vasqueztion Yeh, their stated motives are so dumb I feel like it must be a front.

Group Leader
If I recall the *N correctly, and it's been a while, they're basically
just a bunch of low level mercenaries who were out of a job since the peace treaty when somebody came up with the idea of 'Hey, lets kidnap a bunch of harpies and sell their eggs. It plays to what we know (mostly violence) and it'll start the war back up so we can get back to work!' Just desperate people making questionable decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread