Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 15.1

Dex-chan lover
Well true, but I doubt they would allow certain idiot level, well I guess she is not using royal authority but her family authorities
She’s probably did good enough before this, never run into unmanageable trouble. She can just intimidate people, and her family also holds a political faction among the nobilities.
This time it gets out of hand because her son cause a problem in public.

She did try to intimidate Serena, but the girl didn’t flinch.
She overestimated her family’s power. Not sure if she realise it, but with the King getting involved (he is asked to give judgment), even their political faction would rather just wait and see rather than risk their arse by taking side in this conflict.

And yes. In a lot of way, the royal authority is very limited to just the king, and to lesser degree, the crown prince.

This is removed from the manga, but in the novel version, Serena actually demand compensation from Einrich for publicly humiliating her family and Rosemary. She emphasised that she demand the payment from Einrich, not the royal family, because she knows Einrich got no right to touch the national treasury. That’s only for the King.

Same here, she couldn’t use her husband’s name because he wouldn’t let it anyway. So instead she use her family’s influence.

Aggregator gang
am i the only one who was wondering why she went to school in that outfit while others were wearing uniforms ?

Dex-chan lover
am i the only one who was wondering why she went to school in that outfit while others were wearing uniforms ?
If you go back as far as chapter 10 of manga. They’re not wearing uniforms. Each of them are wearing their own personal clothes. Serena is getting a lot of looks particularly cause unlike the other girls wearing similar style dresses, Serena’s outfit really emphasizes her figure and really stands out.

Dex-chan lover
It’s not just Rosemary, but looks Serena has got that dog in her too. She just sat there taunting the Royal Concubine as naturally as she breathes.
The important difference is: Rosemary did it from an emotional outburst, not knowing her place. Serena is doing it on purpose fully aware of the difference between them and who has the upper hand.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to see their family relations improve, they are quite disfunctional family, each having their faults so I think it'd be nice and it'd be something different to see them make up with each other
best if her and her sister can find an understanding

Dex-chan lover
Ah, suicide by economics, an interesting route to go for the Heinz company.

Then again, they did sell blue, green, and purple ketchup at one point and time.

Dex-chan lover
While I love seeing Serena owning everyone and not giving a fuck having a competent villain for once would be more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda makes me wonder who's gonna win in the cringe/trash department:
Actual isekai writers
vs
AI generated isekai story
The thing is that most Isekai are not meant to be literature, or even an interesting story: they're consumer products, made for the stereotypical japanese otaku (existing or no) to buy, self-insert into the base wish-fulfilment they offer and forget their crappy lives for a moment and forget some time later. And because of that, they're mass-produced by lackluster authors and mass-consumed by those which their particular tastes/experiences/traumas align with the work because of supply and demand.

So it mostly depends if the AI decides to learn from existing Isekai stories or other works which has similar (spirited to another world) tropes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread