Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
No amount of oopsies will cover it this time, lady Serena. Please run or-

Waitaminit she got Tigur with her, go get 'em Tigur

Dex-chan lover
If this is going just like novel…sigh

The “romance” between Evan and Serena is nigh. Even with the bits they gave us over the course of manga, still a bit hard to believe.

Soon stupid royal concubine is gonna die. I can’t wait.

Dex-chan lover
If this is going just like novel…sigh
actual legitimate point. although theres actual development between Evan and 19956, i still feel like Scaranet has more real chemistry with Serina then anyone else. Ya Scaranet is a bit of a nag, but she cares. Considering the dialogue has been generally reworked overal and modifications to scenes i do hope the story goes past chapter 20, but we cant really expect much.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh right, this is isekai. It took a wave of random intrusive monsters to remind me of this.
I think you meant a fantasy world, another anon corrected your word choice of isekei to reincarnation but I think you meant fantasy world. Since like to other anon said isekai is a genre in which a person from one world ends up in another that isn't their own and the mc is simply a reincarnator.

Dex-chan lover
Not an isekai but an reincarnation. She just died and reborn with her past lives memory intact.
This one could be technically isekai. We have no confirmation so far that her first life was also in the world she's currently in, and I've seen a few series that used the "moved from one fantasy world to another" narrative.

Really irks me that people are calling fantasy shows like Frieren isekai, when it's just fantasy
That said, I'm totally with you here. :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean by typo ? You don't like my Tanks ? they're solid though ...

Dex-chan lover
That's the wrong event for this series, author-san. Did you pull the wrong lever or something?

Dex-chan lover
Scaranet has more chemistry with 19956 then any of the male romantic interests,
I couldn't care less about the romance tbh. I see her as a reincarnated assassin and that's what got me hooked since the first chapter
and you really expect her to not wear half her armory to a Hunt?
Well because the ladies are not supposed to hunt here I guess? That's why I said she got Tigur. Both as a "bodyguard" and someone who can freely fight if needed

Dex-chan lover
Uuummm, was this the type of world with monsters? I thought this was a fairly normal world.

Users who are viewing this thread