Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Tigur (1)

Dex-chan lover
About Tigur's tribe... they're like aggro creatures in game who attack anyone approaching their territory. So, they had it coming.

Serena's narration is supposed to be longer... well, the core idea is the same.
My favourite is when she asks Tigur, does the people captured him, or the slave traders, ever say "killing is bad".
Of course they don't, because those soldiers kill people, and they put their life in the line.

Also... clarifying page 11... what she meant is, when the people they said it to (such as the children in slum) is in danger, the people saying "killing is bad" won't be there to help.

...the LN doesn't mention about Rick wanting to put Tigur to work. He just say Serena picked the boy, so he's hers to take care of.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author tried too hard to squeeze a male ally character into the story.

Yes, this story needs one, yes this will make the story a bit more interesting, but even Serena herself doesn't know why she brought the kid home. She just randomly, in a dungeon with multiple children, picked this one guy and decided to take him home without a single conversation yet.

It's kind of odd.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese stories seems to misuse logical or realistic for (the more negative kind of) pragmatism a lot.
Like the realist = getting your hand dirty as long as it gets the job done.
I find it weird he accepted that he was bad for killing someone when he watched the soldiers killed his mom in front of him
I think it has to do with "not done by me" line of thought in these kind of case.

They kill people! well, they're bad people but I'm not.
They enjoy killing people, but I feel guilty and don't like it.
When the judgment day came, my sins are less than theirs. As long as I show I'm trying to keep myself clean, someone will rescue me.
It's just that kind of selfish thought isn't it?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh. I find her ice cold pragmatism a breath of fresh air. Nice to see the morality police put in their place because she has a point. Such notions are only valid in an environment that allows them such beliefs. And that fantasy world clearly isn't such an environment unless you are a protected noble princess.

Dex-chan lover
That end page was true though, this series feels so similar to Heroine Survival while just falling short of it on everything from characters to the power system.

Correction here: murder is wrong when your victim is innocent. If the murder is done for the sake of erasing corruption or for the sake of a soul, for example, in the Islamic law, the Qishas, then it is a just cause. Killing an innocent person who has done no wrong is equal to killing an entire humanity.
Also killing for the sake of self-defense is not a problem. So do some thinking before doing the deed.

Why do I give moral lesson here?

Users who are viewing this thread