Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
Yup, everyone saw that coming. Spoiled girl blames someone who has nothing to do with the situation. I'm really hoping Serena has to put her down. Although, getting a personal grave is far more than she deserves. So, hopefully no one finds her corpse.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I know it's probably in vain to ask this, but please don't try to kill FL just for that prince asshole. You would lose everything (you think that) belongs to you.
At least let's hope it opens the mother's eyes, how that "sweet, innocent" girl would kill a seemingly innocent person.
The worthless mother is already convinced that Serena is evil. I doubt she'd care if the psycho tries to kill her.

Dex-chan lover
You delusional piece of dog shit

How narcissistic do you have to be to literally say "even the gods above love me"

You're an insufferable little shit that refuses to listen to logic and reasoning, how can anyone other than your braindead "mother" love you? 🤢🤮

Dex-chan lover
I know it's probably in vain to ask this, but please don't try to kill FL just for that prince asshole. You would lose everything (you think that) belongs to you.
At least let's hope it opens the mother's eyes, how that "sweet, innocent" girl would kill a seemingly innocent person.
Bold of you to assume that Rosemary's dumbass would be able to pull off killing a literal assassin lmao

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how Serena's also digging a hole for herself when it comes to her own relationships.

Dex-chan lover
IDK why. I have a feeling she's going to hire an assassin but turns out the assassin she hire is her lol

Dex-chan lover
Delusion b*tch. first stole someone position, after that badmouthing person just because her ego and now blame her mistake to someone else

Users who are viewing this thread