Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
lol its like an inversion of the typical story of this genre. Its usually the noble sister that hates the new sibling

Dex-chan lover
Man I want to know what happens next can anyone tell me what chapter this is the novel
This already strays from the novel.

In the novel, Rosemary didn’t go crazy like this.
Einrich found another girl he loves (not Serena, new character) and been ignoring Rosemary. So it’s the usual prince (Einrich), heroine (new girl), villainess (Rosemary) pattern.

I guess the manga direction really wants to really keep it with the already introduced casts rather than adding new character for the conflict. Although in that version I like the part where in the end, Serena also thought about how Einrich acts foolishly for a nobility just because of something like love.

I don't like how Serena's also digging a hole for herself when it comes to her own relationships.
The only relationship she understands is with Rick. He gives her job killing people, she do it, she got paid.
And maybe with Evan. The relationship where they draft a contract to act like friends and in return he guarantee her livelihood after the problem is over.

Dex-chan lover
So this commoner girl think s because her dead parents loved her everyone else should? She stole another's family for her vanity and now she will probably try to kill our MC get killed and permanently destroy any chance of a relationship with the mother.

Dang that kid gets from one delusion into another. I was really happy with last chapter that the prince revealed the truth, because I thought that girl would get of from her high horse and be humbled. Instead with this chapter, she gets even more delusioned and tries to blame the MC again. She doesn't seem redeemable at all.

I wonder how the story will move forward. Will she spiral further into more delusions until inevitable doom claims her life/freedom?

Dex-chan lover
Look, I know her sister is spoilt but the MC inaction is shitty. I get it she had a hard life when before she was reborn, but she was reborn she got a second chance and does nothing to change. Instead she reverts back to her old life completely. Her family isn't perfect but she rejected them as much as they did. This might as well be a body's swap manga. World's finest assassin did this way better.

Dex-chan lover
Wow talk about someone who doesnt have any self aware about herself....

Fed-Kun's army
Serena is genuinely just stupid at this point.
Real psychopaths realize that they are different and that they can't understand emotions. They then start faking them.
Serena is either willingly refusing to account for people's emotions or she's actually inept.
You cannot be an assassin and also an aristocrat and NOT understand on SOME level what is driving people.
Like the moment she realized her mom felt weird around her she should've been doing something about it.

Double-page supporter
You don't know she's out of your league you little overhead wench.

I wonder where Serena’s mom is going to stand in all this. Hope she regrets everything after finding out her adopted daughter isn’t “better” than her actual daughter. I also hope Serena doesn’t bother forming a relationship with her mom later, once she realizes how she failed as a parent.

Dex-chan lover
A reminder to raise your children properly and don't overspoiled them.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this was so unexpected, surprising out of left field, gosh, who could have seen this coming, oh nooo.

Thanks for the chapter!

Also @ the sl group, you should've swapped the final two pages, considering all the double-pages preceding it read right-to-left and that one suddenly reads left-to-right.
I suppose there's some dumbass shortcut that changed my single-page setting to wide strip?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The two sisters really are opposites, one has delusions everybody loves her, the other has delusions nobody loves her.
Yes and no.
Don't know how you missed it as it's been repeated over and over for the last few chapters but MC doesn't have delusions of nobody loving her. She simply doesn't know how to process others feelings of love towards her, return that love to them or do anything regarding emotions due to her past life. She's a machine who only thinks of self-perservation and believes that's how everyone else thinks. What's throwing her off is that her thought process is constantly being shown wrong and she just don't know how to deal with it.

I said it before but she really fails as an professional assassin. She's a great killer but her lack of being able to or wanting to blend in really downgrades what she could be capable of.

Honesty hate prince even he is getting too touchy with a girl that clearly doesn’t respond to his feelings

Aggregator gang
Sigh, yep. Time for a rant.

-ROSEMARY-
You know, even though she is designed to be annoying, she could've been written as something more than a typical shoujo antagonist. She could've at least played a role as an emotional or social contrast to Serena. Even if not that, she could've at least been more.

I do get tired of seeing characters designed for the sole reason to get hated and killed off. Maybe I'm late, but these authors are starting to come off as mad vindictive now.
Lastly, the amount of people who are impatiently waiting for a child who is acting like a child, to get off'd is amazing. I understand that it is fiction and all, but damn, you people really out here making 2010s Call of Duty VC Lobbies seem ethical.

-THE MOTHER-
There's also the people hating on the mother, but after rereading the first chapter and these latest ones, I can't hate her. Serena has never intended to connect with her "family" and her mom did actually make an effort, until Serena stabbed that dog. Think about it. You were there for the entirety of the child's life (or so you think), and raised them. Obviously, that would include teaching, so that child should know what you taught them, and not much else more because that should be outside of an ordinary child's understanding. But then all of a sudden, this child takes a life (or so was implied) without batting an eye, and speaks about it in a way completely unfamiliar to you, like murder was a given in that situation. Imagine having a 3 year old (for reference) talking like a war veteran. Would you still feel like that child is familiar, or would you start to have second doubts?
And to make it worse, when they adopted... uh... Rosemary (yes), what they got from her was what they expected. It's one thing if Serena was an only child, because then, there would be no comparisons. It has already been established that the mother doesn't like attending social events, so she probably always stays at home, meaning her interaction with children was limited to Serena. So when Rosemary arrives, it would obviously, become more apparent how strange Serena actually is, and when that reality dawns on you, you will have reservations. Not once has Serena shown a genuine smile to her "family". I may not be parent, but I can imagine the torment one must feel as a parent. What's worse, given how she reacted, I wouldn't be surprised if that fake smile wasn't even taught by her.
I'll say it again. Serena knows shit that a child her age shouldn't, and everyone in the household can see it.

That said, Serena has actively used Rosemary as a distraction to get everyone else off her back so she can be what she was in her previous life. Serena has actively and consistently shown not only disinterest towards being a part of the family, but avoids it.
What could her mother do? You people keep spewing that it is her job as a parent to teach her child, but when she tried that in CHAPTER 1, 6 year old Serena brushes it off with fake concern, and when Rosemary appears, Serena calls her an infiltrator. What child says some shit like this? Though this is a guess, I think the relief the mother felt in that moment was copium and hope that her child was actually normal.
But in Chapter 2 (6 years later), Amaryllis (the mother), is talking with the father and expresses her doubts that Serena was her child, because she can't understand what Serena is thinking (who shows no intention of fixing that), whereas Rosemary makes it easy when she wants attention.

If anybody forgot, Serena is 16 when she attends the noble academy, meaning long before the age of 16, Serena has been interacting with her parents and her adopted sister like an adult. Does that make sense to you people? Also, why is all of the blame going on the mother, and none of it on Serena? When it's a shounen reincarnation isekai, everyone is quick to call out the "mental age" disparity when it comes to romance, but nobody is saying shit about a mother unknowingly trying and failing at raising what she doesn't know is an adult.

-SERENA-
Like their shounen equivalent, Serena has no character beyond being parentless in her previous life, her pragmatism and her skillset, and instead of living her second life better than her impoverished first, she decides to be an assassin again, yet people love it. It's one thing if Serena was actually curious about learning how to "love", but not only does she show no effort to understand it, but she writes it off as unnecessary. I really want to know what you people find so endearing about Serena? I'm starting to think the only reason you people like Serena, is not for Serena herself, but the pursuit of how that Prince can "fix" her, because other than that, she ain't no more special than the shounen Jesus who can do no wrong as everything narratively happens to their benefit.

Shit, even Scarnet (or is it Scarlet? whoever is the translator needs to make up their fucking mind) is a better character, because even though she is your typical stuck-up noble daughter with a crush on His Highness (still a child btw), she does give advice to Serena in regard to Rosemary's public antics in school, and actually expresses genuine concern for Rosemary. Wow... when a half-supporting character has more character beyond their trope than the protagonist, that is sorry.

You people...

The brain rot has really rotten your brains, holy shit. I can't say I'm any better, but shit, I expected more empathy and intelligence from the shoujo side of things, but the shoujo/josei community seem more vindictive and combative than the shounen/seinen side. Once again, amazing. Like other rehashed stories, Manhwa does it better.

Rant over, I'm done with this shit, but I'll return for the final chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I said it before but she really fails as a professional assassin. She's a great killer but her lack of being able to or wanting to blend in really downgrades what she could be capable of.
This got mentioned in previous comment thread.
She might be a good killer in her past life, but nothing like “hero unit”. The fact that her employer never gives her a name, and she also thought another assassin would be sent to that prince after she die, implied in the end she’s just a throwaway.

Also, my assumption is, she’s never in for long term infiltration like sleeper agents. She just need to get in for maybe days, weeks, staying inconspicuous. What she knows of nobilities are from the etiquettes she learned in this life, and as outside observer (stalking, disguising as maid) in her past life. So her “noble daughter” mask is formed by outside appearances, while being apathetic or cynical about all of it inside.
But her current “infiltration” had lasted for 16 years. She’s not learning to adjust better, nor to give up and just take it as a new life.

Users who are viewing this thread