Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
Surprise surprise she blames the sister who was never once nice or kind to her. While it isn't truly Serena's fault she still handled this in pretty much the worst way she could. Love me some flawed and broken MC's for this reason.

Dex-chan lover
Sooo... what I have gathered... she mistakes everyone around her pitying or using her for personal gain as llbeing loved? Expect by her older sister whom she hates because she feels everyone should love her? Then when put into perspective by the very people who pitied her that she should in fact know her place your getting too familiar you have nothing to offer... she gets unreasonably mad at the one who has been saying from jumpstreet you deserve no pity stop acting like a commoner because you are now in fact a dukes daughter even if your adopted... smh love this series

Dex-chan lover
Honestly everyone needs to take a step back and realize this is the result of bad parenting on both sides... The FL doesn't know what it's like to be cared for as such she is disconnected from others and doesn't understand why others worry about her. And FA was over protected and over coddled such that she believes she is the center of everything as such she blames the FL for ruining it and what she sees is pushing her out of the center.

Dex-chan lover
Aaand that was her try in our mental gymnastics competition. Let's see what our judges have to say:

10.0 10.0 10.0

TENS ACROSS THE BOARD!
Judge Miss Serena, I know she's your sister. Do you know the secret to her success?

It is her unwillingness to listen what she can and can't do. She has trained herself to not listen to others to pursue her dreams, no matter how impossible it may be.

YOU HEARD HER, AUDIENCE!

Dex-chan lover
The two sisters really are opposites, one has delusions everybody loves her, the other has delusions nobody loves her.

Dex-chan lover
I like the older prince, I'd like to see his relationship with the assassin chick grow

IDK why the sister is written to be so unlikable though, she is in a position that should be sympathetic to us but she's just utterly devoid of sense or charm

Users who are viewing this thread