Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
Rumors aren't usually accurate and get more inaccurate the more they spread like a game of telephone. Not surprising when the source is probably a combination of the sister and the maid in question. Or people seeing the aftermath of it and not the incident.
Also it doesn't help that she already has a naturally cold demeanor.

Also also, thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Also it doesn't help that she already has a naturally cold demeanor.

Also also, thanks for the translation
What also also doesnt help is the literally everyone in the house is on the fools side… (“mother” and step sisters)

Mc is gonna have to leave the house (possibly go to the prince estate?) to get away from these dumbos and rumors.

Dex-chan lover
Rosemary i know your not smart but you would rly think that if the first time doenst work you probaly should not try again seeing how your sister is way to smart
but honestly nvm Rosemary the mother is probaly the worst acutalyl enabling Rosemary like this lmao. Rosemary a spoiled brat whos a brat so shes stupid like kids are
the Mother is a god damn fullblown Adult who are acuatlyl just braindead

Dex-chan lover
this manga had potential but I cant deal with the stupidity anymore I hope this whole farce ends soon so we get to see actual plot
though not to be too harsh this is still just 7 chapters so its not like I m dropping (for now at least)

Dex-chan lover
Other nobles: "This family took in a commoner?"
Also other nobles: "The actual daughter was bringing her commoner sister back down to earth from her high horse? HOW DESPICABLE!"

This is a "villainess" I'm happy to see be "evil". More Rosemary bullying is absolutely needed. I don't care that the series has barely touched on its own premise; I just want to see this stupid brat get treated like garbage since she absolutely acts like it.

Dex-chan lover
The key thing to keep in mind is the only person in the house that isn't taking Rosemary's side is Tigur. Mom is dumb as hell, and gave up on Serena at a young age. (Like someone that got a pet, but it doesn't act the way they want - so they just get another.) The staff are either terrified of Serena, under the employ of the Prince to focus on Rosemary, or keeping their heads down and hoping to not get dragged into anything and be whipped or worse.

As others have said, once the word leaks out into gossip it spreads and mutates. Especially since mom and staff lean towards Rosemary's side, this means little to no correction or defense offered.

Lastly, when it comes to rumors and gossip, folks love nasty shit. Nobody wants to hear "the Ducal daughter was actually merciful to that maid, if you ask me", but man they love "she proceeded to whip the maid in front of her sister saying 'I wish I had taken more time killing your dog, this is rather fun' then cackling madly!"

Regarding this dragging on, this is just them building heat towards the sister so we can feel extra satisfied when she finally gets that massive cathartic payback she's got coming. Also it seems longer due to chapter splitting.

Users who are viewing this thread