Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
Her sister keeps showing of how spoiled into stupidity she is, I’m sure she will be well liked by every other noble like this. Maybe the mc won’t need to stab her herself.
Need to, probably not. Different story if she's paid enough to do it. Then again with the way things are going, Rosemary's more an annoyance than anything else, so no one will probably shell out any gold for that.

"Hi, I'm Martin Blank, you remember me? I'm not married, I don't have any kids, but I'd blow your head off if someone paid me enough." - John Cusack (Grosse Point Blank, 1997)

Dex-chan lover
If that shitty prince punishes/executes the messenger, it is doubtful that anyone is willing to work for him again. Then again perhaps that shitty prince is too dumb to realize that.

Dex-chan lover
If I had to guess, knowing manga, this is the part where things get interesting and Evan or Rosemary end up doing something dumb.
If you mean Rosemary's fiancé, his name is Einrich. Evan seems to be the least likely to do something dumb.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... does anyone even really feel bad for rosemary at this point?? She's just gonna cry to her mother saying she's trying to steal her fiance away from her... I honestly feel bad for enrich being associated to this trogladite

Edit: I just realized that what I wrote was autocorrected could be taken as I have some empathy and that i care about rosemary... so I fixed the above
To clarify I could careless about rosemary and what happens to those around her that take her side

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The part where Evan told Serena he knew she's working for cousin Rick is new...
iinm, in the novel version, Evan and Serena never talk about it. He is only aware she fights really well.

Meanwhile, either this detail is skipped or for next part.
Notice how Evan's mail arrive a day before their visit?
Einrich never sent any mail to the Violets to announce his visit, which is against common sense. People don't like surprise, especially if it could cost your family's reputation from being unable to show proper respect in welcoming a member of royal family. They would rather have early notice so they can coordinate.

So since this has a romance tag, which suitor will Serena choose?

The Prince or her butler/assiant?
I like her pairing with Evan.
Evan and Tigur gets into a rival relationship. Like they both are well aware they like the same woman but is still taking careful steps. Even on this stage, Tigur doesn't cover up those death glares, and Evan doesn't condemn it as disrespect.

I mean... doesn't anyone really feel bad for rosemary at this point?? She's just gonna cry to her mother saying she's trying to steal her fiance away from her... I honestly feel bad for enrich being associated to this trogladite
Einrich can blame his mom for that. :D

Dex-chan lover
If that shitty prince punishes/executes the messenger, it is doubtful that anyone is willing to work for him again. Then again perhaps that shitty prince is too dumb to realize that.
No, he thinks Rosemary is destroying the letters.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... doesn't anyone really feel bad for rosemary at this point?? She's just gonna cry to her mother saying she's trying to steal her fiance away from her... I honestly feel bad for enrich being associated to this trogladite
No need. They're going after Rosemary specifically because she's stupid and they know the family situation for Violet. Plus Rosemary being a commoner is better blackmail/hostage material than Violet who's sharp.

i really , Really , REALLY want to slap the mom even though she not mention this chapter . but just look at rosemary make me mad

Dex-chan lover
The master assassin has assassin-based solutions, yet leaves them on the table.
She's not a master assassin, just a good killer.
As the Prince somewhat pointed at, if she was a real assassin she would have been able to blend into the role of a noble with ease. But in reality, she can't do that. This has been a boon to her only because of her father and intelligence.
No, she's a throwaway assassin (someone good at killing, but not given full ability to be a true assassin because she's expendable) and the teachings of that never left her. Honestly, the other girl who covers for her is closer to a true assassin.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, 'cause no one likes you bitch :huh: except for the braindead mom

r6lHqsA.png
Couldn't have said it better myself. (Just worse) The brat acts too highly for her position. Hopefully she gets got later on.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Its interesting that no matter how much not care mc is, she still warned Rosemary. If Rosemary just listen she will be her most loved little sister, I think.

PS: because she is like this, why not mc let Rosemary throw herself to fire
I think it's just because Rosemary is still a part of her family, and she tries to do the least that she can do to protect her own family name. Though it seems like she can't be arsed to do ~that~ much, which tbh is understandable

Dex-chan lover
If you mean Rosemary's fiancé, his name is Einrich. Evan seems to be the least likely to do something dumb.
No, this is manga... They'll find a way to make the cool-headed Evan do something dumb like proposing or something in an effort to keep neutrality.

Dex-chan lover
Literally every person in this with the exception of MC's servant and her father is a trash fire of a human being.
Nah, MC's father is a spineless coward who let his wife treat one of his daughters with favoritims and let her damage the family's reputation.

Even (1st) is "necessary trash", because as well as MC, he's trying to survive from the throne dispute and his stepmother's plans.

Dex-chan lover
... she legit was born to the family as has been acting this way as a child ..what the fuck You mean someone killed and replaced her... author forgot his own fucking story...just go back to treating rosemary like shit please

Dex-chan lover
Nah, MC's father is a spineless coward who let his wife treat one of his daughters with favoritims and let her damage the family's reputation.

Even (1st) is "necessary trash", because as well as MC, he's trying to survive from the throne dispute and his stepmother's plans.
You mean isolate and mistreat her own biological daughter while she plays parent to another child who isn't even hers and allows same child to do stupid shit that can ruin their image...I'm guessing the mom is really a commoner cause no noble is thay fucking stupid and naive -_-

Dex-chan lover
Do remember that Serena supported her mother playing favourite.
As long as they don't do something overly stupid that endanger her nest, she prefers her mother playing doll with Rosemary because that means she can do her own things freely. It's more convenient for her rather than having to entertain her mother like a child.

... she legit was born to the family as has been acting this way as a child ..what the fuck You mean someone killed and replaced her... author forgot his own fucking story...just go back to treating rosemary like shit please
Evan doesn't know the details of her childhood, so he's making up what might answer for the discrepancy of her upbringing and the personality she shown. Although he did dismiss it.
His knowing she works for the assassins guild probably also convince him that's where she picked it up. It's more believable than the replaced theory.

No, she's a throwaway assassin (someone good at killing, but not given full ability to be a true assassin because she's expendable) and the teachings of that never left her. Honestly, the other girl who covers for her is closer to a true assassin.
Sounds about right. She learned infiltration, but from what she told, she only use it to hide herself and listen for useful information, not to actively blend in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread