Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Ah of course it's a dark elf.

How could I not guess it
Every isekai stories need dark elves

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping it would be a hot ikemen like the MC initially "wanted", but of course it had to go this way...........

😅

Dex-chan lover
@cullinaire
Literally same. I get it's a harem series, but like. Look at the male slaves. Nah, none of em have what I need. Then hot dark elf shows up who has all the stats you want. Hmmmmmm.

Honestly, the series hasn't been very "Harem Romcom" as other Isekai's i'd say. Literally only Sylvie's misunderstanding events. Every monologue is pretty self-sufficient for the MC, and not about how to get in the bed with his allies.

Probably why I'm still reading this. The MC looking to get work done... though the convenience of events is starting to push itself over my limits.

Group Leader
OF COURSE! When it comes to the new party member, it has to be a female. THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICES!
Yje248n.gif

>delicious chocolate skin
All is forgiven.
Seriously though, how did you guys not see this being an isekai harem the moment the female knight was introduced? Women being knights... Come on. Followed by a bullied loli cat girl. Again, come on.
This guy is clearly laser focused in getting to the position of number 1 in the world, and this is a medieval setting. So what if there is slavery and he is ok with it?

I- 😪😪😪

Honestly was really hoping for a middle aged, kind of dumb, dad type dude to join the group as a blacksmith. Would have balanced things out much more, plus would have created a cool father-daughter trope with the cat child.

Like I get it, it’s an harem or whatever, and they are doing it for fan service but honestly...

They are looking for a blacksmith?? Like either bring out a man or if u really need to have a girl, bring out a muscular one! (Like Winry from FMA types of clothes but with more defined muscles + could have still made her a dark elf or you know, could have just been black y’all don’t need to hide behind dark elf to have POC characters smh: which now I realize would be hellaaaaa awkward cuz they are buying a slave, yikes...... maybe should have just not went with slavery at all in the story)

Muscular ladies are fucking hot dude so at least give us diversity to look at

Anyway really disappointed with how the manga is going, probably going to drop...

Fed-Kun's army
of course....there's no way in hell an isekai manga involving a loser who got transported to isekai by suicide will get a normal dude in a team lol
9/10 it would be a female character and she will be in a harem...these author just fulfilling their damn desire lol

I held a small hope that they'd subvert expectations and actually get a dude, but yeah. A harem manga's gonna harem.

Yk, I could actually see a plot where they'd get a middle aged dude blacksmith but still have a harem of women: the blacksmith has a daughter.

Idk how, but papa blacksmith had to sell himself to slavery to save his daughter, or whatever.

Then the Daughter goes after MC when she finds out her Dad's been bought, then you have plenty of ways to integrate her into the party then.

She could join the party to be close with her dad. She could try and attack the party to free her dad. Plenty of things you could do.

But I guess that's too much work for the author, so whatever. Still enjoyable, even if predictable

As a certain bullet hell fans that have girls and yokai in it, i have complicated feeling concerning her name

Looking for a blacksmith, looking for a blacksmith... Oh! A sexy dark elf assassin! Perfect for my blacksmith. Yes, I'll take her.

Users who are viewing this thread