"Mou.... Hatarakitakunaindesu" Boukensha Nanka Yamete yaru. Imasara, Taiguu wo Kaerukara to Onegai sarete mo Okotowaridesu. Boku wa Zettai Hatarakima…

Dex-chan lover
To be fair... after a long trip, I miss my own bed and pillow too... and it looks like the slime pillow thing has something to do with his "shadow" thing? Hope we get a better explanation about what that bit meant.
It was I think the first time the shadow requested him for something. Aix is extremely excited because he made up with his friend, the shadow.

Dex-chan lover
It would've been a cliche IF Aix stayed but wasn't able to hear Luca's confession because of random strong wind or explosion. Aix literally bolting out to "feed his desires" doesn't really fall into the same cliche since it isn't technically MC acting dense, it's MC being steadfast on his desires.
A cliche is still a cliche. Aix running away is similar to "I don't have many friends" MC trope.

Dex-chan lover
A cliche is still a cliche. Aix running away is similar to "I don't have many friends" MC trope.
There's a difference to Kodaka though, Kodaka actively acts "dense" just to keep the status quo(which inherently blows up in his face with what happened in the ending) here Aix literally just wants to feed his desires first which doesn't really involve romance(at the current moment).

Like I get being annoyed with dense characters(or characters that act dense for some reason) for making the romance be extended... but that's for a series that has the romance part be the primary focus. Having romance be the a "focus" in this series is like saying all tired black company employees need romance to get over their troubles... and that is just a terrible advise for people that is too beaten down by work.

Dex-chan lover
Having romance be the a "focus" in this series is like saying all tired black company employees need romance to get over their troubles... and that is just a terrible advise for people that is too beaten down by work.
Trust me. I get pissed with those people who say romance is the cure for black company beatdown. I literally suffered this one being egged on romance while the boss beats me with work and non-productive beratings on the otherside WHILE WATCHING THOSE SENIORS PLAY MOBILE. They try to say I liven up my life with romance so I GET DISTRACTED FROM REPORTING THEM TO THE BOSS FOR WASTING TIME.

Dex-chan lover
USELES AIX!!!!!!

There. Got that out of my system. But seriously, those two make a cute couple.

Dex-chan lover
This is deeply troubling... want to punch the creator and the creation in the face.
unfortunate, I have no way to do so.

Dex-chan lover
YOU FOOOOOLL!

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
This really is peak poor writing, I knew as soon as she was confessing he'd be gone cause nobe of tye writing has been good.... that noble also infront of a queen threatening her friend just geh. Also watch as said noble will mess with Aix more now.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm more insulted by the MC not saying goodbye than anything. Like was he raised in a barn? Did he leave his manners in the other city or something?

Users who are viewing this thread