"Mou.... Hatarakitakunaindesu" Boukensha Nanka Yamete yaru. Imasara, Taiguu wo Kaerukara to Onegai sarete mo Okotowaridesu. Boku wa Zettai Hatarakima…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks and congrats for doing and completing the series.

Not a bad place to put a stop, story-wise. There are plot points that may be explored and continued in the adaptation source. That said, better than overstaying the welcome, the premise stated in the title is more or less fulfilled.

Dex-chan lover
Not a terrible place to end and I can't say the Manga had a lot pushing it forward. Plus there were certainly plot threads that were frustrating, confusing, and problematic that I didn't necessarily want to follow. Speaking for myself I had kinda forgotten about this series after the BS origin story. There wasn't a ton to write home about and nothing groundbreaking, but it had a nice feel good ending. The main premise was just the MC finding a more enriching life and we got to see that well on display here. He has found his own community who values both him as an individual and his skills as a magic man (child). That's great to see.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Well, that was...nice.

A cute ending that even if not all encompassing, is fulfilling enough for the premise itself and leaves everything at a nice place. Would have enjoyed something with Aix's master before the end, but again, this was nice enough.

Dex-chan lover
Nah this can't be I don't want it to end😢😭 I'm actually crying now

Dex-chan lover
in absolute shambles, wasn't expecting this to end so soon
rip to one of my favourite mangas

Users who are viewing this thread