Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 717 - Spring Comes Again

aww thats it? :( i kinda wanted to see them more as a couple, or go on a date at least :/ hopefully the side stories have more to offer in terms of that though, but the story was still v cute nonetheless!!

also thanks to the scanlation team!! i know this manga was probably stupidly hard to clean at times because of the bubbles and toda kun freaking out half the time lol. thanks for your hard work!!

JAAPPPPPPPPAAAANNNNNNN!!! What is it with mangaka's aversion to continuing a romance story after the couple is established? They could break up or die immediately afterwards and we'd never know because they always take the "journey, not the destination" proverb to literally. There's interesting drama and aspects to a establishing a relationship other than getting together, goddamn it. The journey can continue, man.

Dex-chan lover
Disappointing ending, especially adtercthe confession was dragged for so long. I guess Nobel is saving the best for the epilogue.

Shit ending. The epilogue better be good. Thanks for the translation but this was such a lame end.

Fed-Kun's army
That's a disapointing ending. And it doesn't even solve the biggest issue.

It feels like the author didn't manage to find a good way to end this, and decided to end it fast.

Dex-chan lover
What? How can you even consider this a proper ending? Ffs more and more people can’t do sh*t after months or years of a story...they’ll just end everything abruptly.

Supporter
I mean, WOW. That's an awful way to end the series... officially, anyway. I hope the epilogue goes on for a bit further than this, pushes the story on.

But the mangaka has been on hiatus in order for his health to improve. It's not impossible to understand how he'd want to quit this due to the impacts on his health.

What... the ending is so anti-climatic...
Maybe the real ending is in the comic book...

Fed-Kun's army
People complaining about the story ending after the couple gets together fail to realize one thing.

The main couple was established around chapter 122.

Dex-chan lover
So we have the confession and it just ends?
Not even some "10 years in the future" kinda thing?
I'm fine with that.

Dex-chan lover
Finally.

The story of Mana-chan getting over her first love comes to an end with closure as her friend starts dating him and her supporting them all the way.

I can't believe I started reading this 2 years ago when it was only at chapter 5. Man, time flies.

Dex-chan lover
It's annoying how quickly it ended after the confession but at least they got together in the end instead of the author giving us an open ending. At least there are still the volume extras for a couple extra pages.

Hopefully, like with Tomo-Chan, the epilogue chapter will be far superior to the actual ending.

At least at the very end he got called out on his fantasies 😂

I prefer endings where they don't just say 'I love you' but also prove it, by at least holding hands or preferably kissing, otherwise it's just kinda empty feeling.
I suppose i should have seen the ending coming, but it still felt abrupt.

Users who are viewing this thread