Multiverse no Watashi, Koishite Ii desu ka? - Ch. 1 - Two of Myself

ALRIGHT, HERE WE GO! I really hope that this gets more chapters, i'd love it tbh. This feels very promising and is an interesting change on the "choose your gf/wife" genre. I'm looking forward to possibly readingmore and will be keeping close tabs on it!

Even though it was good, I preferred how the oneshot executed it compared to this chapter. Compared to the oneshot, it feels a bit weird for her to save Jogo and then say "I'm your girlfriend" later on when she just met this Jogo. Still excited to see when Miyato meets her alt self.
Yeah it was pretty sad like when she asks him if he liked her, and wanting to hear him say it. Like she never really heard it from the Jogo that saved her. I thought the oneshot was waay better, it was gonna be more of a mystery and also him going to her house and confessing was cute

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited, but I do think the oneshot's differences made it a more interesting setup. I want the girls to know about each other and I don't want the author to ruin a good idea with any forced melodrama later.

Double-page supporter
Eh? No? All timelines exist together, get outta here with this "since he didn't die, that timeline no longer exists" type shit. Better yet, she's not in that timeline, so no biggie if it doesn't exist anymore, because she doesn't exist in that timeline she exists here in this timeline.

Also don't tell Miguel.

GKXVFdSWkAE8VWO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread