Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Ch. 39

Fed-Kun's army
Forgot that this story had turned to a dumb chase...

The MC who was meant to be a genius is now falling for easy bs and his sister is running him around like a joke.

Doesn't help that its release is so far between.

Add this to the chopping block.
This guy was never supposed to be that type of genius. He was just hard working and seemed to have less obstacles in leaning stuff. Other than that he was always quite a straightforward idiot.

Supporter
I totally forgot the reason as to why the sister was forcing him to wander around like this…

Dex-chan lover
He could of slipped out of his boots but guess he didn't want to leave them behind
Yeah, that's 100% what I expected to happen. Then he showed up with rocks on his feet and I was like, huh?

Dex-chan lover
That old familiar frustration of MC being stupidly nice to his enemies for no reason.
I wouldn't say stupidly nice. More like he doesn't even view them as a threat, so there's no need for him to get riled up. Despite their bluster, they were beneath him, and the results speak for themselves.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still confused as to why they are leading him away.
Typical thugs, thinking they've found an easy mark. They get their jollies watching people stupidly trust them, then take them for all they're worth, while watching them panic when they realize they fucked up. Happens IRL too.

Dex-chan lover
it's been so long i've forgotten his sister's motive already. if they ever told us that is.

Dex-chan lover
Dude just "Nah, f*ck this, Imma gonna whack to another floor" and proceed to do so.

Dex-chan lover
I totally forgot the reason as to why the sister was forcing him to wander around like this…
If memory serves, it's because she's a borderline yandere brocon who got an assassin-type class and wants time to master her new skillset so she can murder her new sister-in-law.

Supporter
If memory serves, it's because she's a borderline yandere brocon who got an assassin-type class and wants time to master her new skillset so she can murder her new sister-in-law.
Ah true, it was something like that…

Dex-chan lover

One of the girls with MC got ahead of them and since everyone close to MC wanted to marry or have his babies, colluded to lead him away while they take care of the competition.

Users who are viewing this thread