Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
I think the kids have some time magic going on. He was away a couple days, but they were already rather old kids, kinda able to speak even. And just a couple days after they were walkign and talking and much taller, throwing around spells and swords. Next day they knew how to fly.
Hell, it's been so short he hasn't even gotten time to ask mira why and were she went, and what happened to killing the wife.
I am more surprised noone asks why he has kids, when his wife was never shagged (as far as we know) or (visibly) pregnant.
He had been gone for at least a year.

Mira in chp 36 said she needed that long to master her class, and that first dungeon he searched took about 5 days to clear.

Dex-chan lover
Too many timeskips.
So now we're covering the kids?
...it's like Naruto --> Boruto.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
The WN also did the timeskip like this so dont worry guys it was just as wierd there
That honestly makes things worse. We finally get caught up with Mira about to do the unforgivable deed and only stopped when she discovered her new niece and nephew. Like what the hell happened to all the yandere-levels of brocon she had been boiling inside her? Will the other sister get like that too? It's like all her crazy love for her onii-chan up to now had been a lie. I mean, granted, it wasn't good, and it was already annoying enough to have one brocon character, let alone two, but this seriously went against everything her character stood for. What were her motivations up to now?

And of course after all that chasing the MC just doesn't question all of Mira's antics and went back to his nonchalant ways. I don't know how much more there is to this story, but it's already getting a bad score with how abrupt that ending to the arc was.

Dex-chan lover
He had been gone for at least a year.

Mira in chp 36 said she needed that long to master her class, and that first dungeon he searched took about 5 days to clear.
the dungeon took a couple days, the prison too (probably. maybe he did that in a single day?). that is far from a year :p

Dex-chan lover
This seemed like a fun power fantasy at first, but the twist being that rather than an MC that exploits the hell out of a system with broken skills, the MC circumvents the system to learn any skill manually. Now it's just... hollow. It always felt like Arel just went thru life at his own pace, but this is just on a whole other level.... And the fact that his younger sister was ACTUALLY gonna go thru with MURDERING HIS WIFE until she saw his children and then acts like nothing happened and his older sister was 100% on board with this plan is just insane....

Like yeah, he and his parents are out of touch with common sense because they're so strong, but his sisters are actually psychopaths and he just... let's it go? Like he chased her for such a long time and knows she was trying to kill his wife and his older sister was in on it and using her goons to get in his way, but he just let's it go?? They made him miss the birth of his children cuz he was chasing her so long his wife went thru pregnancy without him knowing and he just acts like nothing happened??? Just time skip to when they're almost completely grown up????

I just... I don't feel any attachment to any character or outcome when it doesn't seem like anything really matters. What's the point of a power fantasy in a world like that? :fml:

Dex-chan lover
As always the publisher force the time skip or the axe-kun, can't really blame the author. :whistle:
...this was part of the original web novel...
This is just... Wrong is the best word to describe this. I would guess axe-kun but why even make this godawfull time skip to the children starting their adventure? Was the author so bankrupt he just threw the main character away or is he trying to hype up the children's side story after this is over?
Anyways,this is appalling and gives the readers 0 closure on literally anything. Waste of 40+chapters
you could make a decent story about a character who starts off rising to power and later settles into a teacher position. It's just that a lot of(one) famous author(s) did it and just dismissed all the built up characters to focus on the kids. That isn't inherent though and it could show the character in a new light and be a nice cap off to their story.
I think the kids have some time magic going on. He was away a couple days, but they were already rather old kids, kinda able to speak even. And just a couple days after they were walkign and talking and much taller, throwing around spells and swords. Next day they knew how to fly.
Hell, it's been so short he hasn't even gotten time to ask mira why and were she went, and what happened to killing the wife.
I am more surprised noone asks why he has kids, when his wife was never shagged (as far as we know) or (visibly) pregnant.
he's been gone for a year...
Wtf? So the author decided, yes, the imouto has some conscience left afterall (or she decided grooming her nephew is easier).
Afterwards, just time skip to about a decade in the future regardless.
it's grooming...it's the grooming route...

Dex-chan lover
No suspension nor tires + dirt road = dead tushy
His wife is a high-level swordswoman, if I remember correctly. So the vehicle is only safe because everybody on it is strong enough to survive the ride.
MC was on a wild goose chase for quite a long time as he attempted to catch up to the assassin sister.

Dex-chan lover
I know that MC is Clueless and retarted,
didnt think he's this RETARTED

his sister is assassin Princess/Deity and hate his wife
But she's didnt think that his sister is Yandere
and he's LITERALLY leave his wife, during pregnancy, and Childbirth!!

For F*CK SAKE
that's why you need brain cell
i'm surprised that Raina didnt divorce him

Dex-chan lover
After all that goose-chase nonsense, the murderous brocon arc ends in a couple pages and the horrid little sister gets no punishment of any kind... She doesn't even seem to have any remorse that she not only intended homicide of her sister in law... But she robbed her "beloved" brother of a chunk of his life!

It is played for comedy that "he was gone for so long he missed the birth of his kids, and ha ha - they treat him like a scary stranger"...

That is monstrous!!

I think I'm done... Not because of power creep with the kids or things getting too absurd, but I am genuinely mad. Instead of the time skips, maybe the author should have thought of a satisfying end to the "little sister is a garbage person" arc...

Users who are viewing this thread