Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
So when will it turn out that he's not classless, but due to his superior genetics he has all the classes but the system can't compute it?

Dex-chan lover
Obviously Reina can't leave aswell and follow MC, she hasn't completed her sword, ahem, excuse me, her wife training yet.

Dex-chan lover
the point of this manga,
is you dont need some "blessing" to be what you wanted..
EFFORT is the main factor to be what you wanted.

*plus genetics of course to make it more easier 🤪

@sherlock0790
Absolutely correct.
Sure, people may have a "natural talent" for certain things.
Some people are just better at certain things than other things.
That doesn't mean we should live our lives doing only things we are inherently good at.

Of course, it helps if what you are good at and what you want to do are related or the same.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis normally I would agree, but most of those tools were old rusty mithril armors, so seems like they were trying/hoping to get rid of them to open up storage space and update their equipment, anyway.

Double-page supporter
Lol if he keeps this up he will ascend to godhood in no time...

Fed-Kun's army
@feha LOL "old rusty mithril armors"

Mithril don't rust man. Trying to get rid of them to open storage space?

Yeah that's like myself trying to dispose of my small hill of gold bars to make some storage space for my decade supply of toilet paper I bought due to coronavirus panic.

You just don't. It's obvious the academies used mithril because of the fact it's extremely durable and thus they don't need a warehouse of armor because they end up constantly breaking. I'm sure the ones that didn't are poor compared to the others.

Also how do you upgrade a target dummy from nigh-indestructible? Especially if there is no indestructible option?

Dex-chan lover
@BananowyJE

That would not make sense. It has already been explained that at a certain age, people are granted a class. This grants them mastery over certain passive abilities and techniques. He was never granted any mastery of any technique. This was shown when he started learning swordsmanship and even explained further by his father when he explained how skills are performed: they're done automatically. However, in this world, everyone can still study, train to learn new techniques and evolve their classes, though most appear to have poor understanding of this and instead of gaining a deeper understanding tend to limit themselves to what they were granted.

He's simply learning all the techniques from the very bottom as someone who was not granted any particular talent in the form of a class. In the last chapter, he even made a note that after 6 months of training his mana, he was finally at the same amount as someone of the sorcerer class which is the starting line, except that he still had no magic skills to use that mana so he still needed to learn that. And then it skipped over to him using all types of magic at intermediate level.

All in all, it simply doesn't make any sense for him to have all the classes. That said, having no class does not make him untalented and he is clearly a genius. It may also be that being classless actually grants him a boost in learning speed. He also doesn't appear to have any restriction as to what he can learn.

Dex-chan lover
@BuffSoul Why are you assuming that mithril doesn't rust? Or that it is durable? Might simply be hard to melt and resistant to thermal contraction/expansion, and the dialog still fits.
And they wouldn't use armors if they wanted durable test-equipment. Only reason to do that, is to get rid of old ones that reached its end-of-life and can no longer be worn in combat. Had it been for durability, then they would have used something much simpler, such as poles or a thick plate. And they would have been made of materials that depend on the magic type, like red magic would have targets made out of firebricks, and so on.
More likely tho, targets would be make out of cheap (and less durable) materials, such as wooden or straw targets (similar to archery), or for red magics, clay mounds. Maybe even stuff made with magic instead, like stone and ice pillars.

Aggregator gang
I hope we still get to see his family shenanigans from time to time, would be sad if the focus will only be the magic academy.

Thank you for the translations~

Dex-chan lover
This got boring real quick, he got stronger and stronger and its going to the same route as any power fantasy where whenever mc does something, jaws always drop. So im also dropping this like how my jaw dropped not because I'm amazed but because of how boring it became that I'm yawning so hard.

Fed-Kun's army
ofc, other sorcerers get auto generated magic circle embedden in their brain, but its in default mode and you cant mod it
While MC had to imagine the circle before casting, but that also means that he can mod the circle, or even fuse every type. How about a dash of boiling tsunami, molten rock, or poisonous tornado? :D

Dex-chan lover
@deerafl it's not that they can't mod it, it's just a huge hassle. If they improve their blessing they'll get access to "better" magic. Alternatively, pushing more Mana into the spell makes it stronger too. Both are much easier than trying to memorize the freakish amount of squiggly patterns that make up a spell.

Users who are viewing this thread