Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@ABCsOfLife

she's not going anywhere any time soon.
The arc of the wn currently being translated is about them getting married and having kids.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, alright cool... Not exactly what I'm asking for but good to know....
Though that said, as I ask before.. was there a time skip (that ranging about a year or so) or not after he learn magic from his dad?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Fed-Kun's army
First, what has popularity got to do with it when most people are assigned their magic abilities from birth. Second, how is a class of magic that lets you make chimeras not the most popular thing ever. Look at that thing. It's adorable.

Dex-chan lover
And how is he supposed to frequent all the courses? Does he have a timeturner?

Dex-chan lover
I like how he's just moseying around, but making sure to complete each one.

@ABCsOfLife The only thing I saw was a mention in ch. 14 that it took him six months to reach the starting line of learning magic. I saw no other mention of how much total time was skipped.

Dex-chan lover
A classless learning all magic... what does he plan on doing, taking a super evil group down solo?

This is what happens when you don't read books, or lust, or drink or know any joy in life.
you become a workaholic.

Damn ,.... I would definitely recommend to read the Novel , This chapter scene kind off left down the Novel, To many skipped scene....
Also Reading this arc is totally worth it,. it's fun,the MC definitely the best !!!!
short to say i really enjoyed the Novel

Dex-chan lover
@kilisloe because there are characters with similar names. And this isn't the first time someone made a crappy name relation thing. Also have you ever seen those bad theories on other mangas or games like Sans is Ness or The Lazerbelt dude got his power from All for One

Fed-Kun's army
AH yes, knowing the actual formula behind your magic is very important, skills just make shitty sorcerers not wizards.

Users who are viewing this thread