Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga

Double-page supporter
This is a surprisingly fun story. It's very relaxing - just light-hearted OP'dness with a spice of comedy and (at least so far) very light plot.

MC is boring, what the hell is this? Wannabe OPM?

At least Saitama can be angry sometimes

Dex-chan lover
why is this rated so highly. I get OP stuff can be entertaining but it's no different from any other OP rpg series -___-

at least the parents and raina are good side characters

Anyone else hate that self centered little girl?
I like the story, it's kind of lax but i hate the little girl on the cover.

The OP stuff is similar to hack and slash games, just having a fun time decimating everything in your sight.

Started off like opm, overpowered bland mc with a bunch of pretty interesting side characters. Now all the actually interesting characters were removed for the bland overpowered mc to cruise through magic school and became boring as shit. What purpose does him going to school even serve? Super disappointing.

Double-page supporter
Local man so talanted in everything he never gets character development and seeing him do things is boring as hell.

Watching him do magic could be interesting if he actually struggled with it and hé didnt know how to deal with it since he never struggled like that with swordplay.

But instead the author went with the unengaging and safe route. Dissapointing.

Supporter
After MC is done with magic, I wonder if he will learn about the existence of s*x skills, then go ask his parents if he can watch them in the night and finally after a time skip gets challenged by an S-ranked succubus. Lol.

Pun

It's not groundbreaking or super original but it's keeping me really entertained, looking forward to the next chapters.

How does the manga hit a sputtering arc and quickly shift to one that sputters as soon as it starts, only to be followed by one that was just a wankfest

readable but pretty boring. i like the premise, but there's basically nothing even remotely exciting in the story, it never FEELS like the mc actually works hard, outside of that one moment with the dad where he learns to harness magic for the first time and passes out and says to himself it's nice to devote/pour yourself to something. at least other trash power fantasy isekai have world building or a nice side cast or something to keep you entertained, this unfortunately doesn't even have that and all the characters are pretty boring. well still better than anything i can currently write. there isn't even an entertaining gimmick.

Users who are viewing this thread