Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga

This manga is readable, but I can't say it's worth your time. If you don't care about reading something at the peak of mediocrity (like me, lmao), then go ahead and pick it up. If you do, you're not missing out on anything.

i thought of a good way to think of magic and skills- the blessing provided stuff. the blessing is like being give pre-compiled boxes of code that run when intitated but are just and input-output "Black Box".

our MC on the other-hand compiles everything from scratch so he can modify and change things that the "black Box" usually presets and contols

Dex-chan lover
The biggest problem with this series is how the protagonist has almost no personality.

Why is it that every manga i look at has tons of "this manga sucks dropped" on it. Like over 20 for most, like yeah i know i have shit taste but like, it cant be that bad right?.....

The characters are palatable, but the worldbuilding is utter shit. Extremely lazy and half-assed setting design.

Dex-chan lover
@Mirazu thanks for the chapter but...
giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
It was interesting at the start but it's hard to see any struggle in the protag's life at this point. He's a generic OP character now.

another manga that starts well but then the entire story just turns into all the other characters becoming obsessed with, surprised by, or envious of the amazing MC with half-open glazed-over eyes and muted expressiveness who just casually steamrolls everything because OP MC is OP.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fuck why is this rated so highly? The two companions are goddamn leeches and destroy the entire reasoning behind ranks in the first place. As they progress through levels, they become even bigger handicaps as they can barely even stand the threats that are designated towards their current levels, how are they going to stand against even stronger enemies? And im prettty sure the blonde girl is a fucking downer (down syndrome)

Yeahh I guess I gotta drop this. Protag is way to boring, the dude is a damn robot.

uhm i dont see the point with this one. ok so he's supposedly the weakest since he's classless. but with effort you can achive anything.....and then what? whats the story here. he trains and becomes stronger...Gratz?
The MC is about as interesting as a banana,. the side characters are juvenile and retarded.
i Honestly dont see where this is going..
also how the heck is this rated so high?

@Domrin STFU its rated high becuse the story is intresting and people do like the MC and btw its not about path its about the journey

I'll never understand the appeal of the boring extremely proficient hero who gets praised left and right for beating up people.

Users who are viewing this thread