Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga

Dex-chan lover
A demon must of possessed me to actually read until latest, this is complete garbage but I can’t stop….

Double-page supporter
This was pretty decent midway through but it started going way too fast and fell off a cliff with bad decisions

This is the fastest a protagonist got married and had kids under 100 chapters.
I gotta admit though, he earned my respect just for the fact he's blunt and gets to the point of what he wants, likes/dislikes, and even going as far as to not allow enemies transform.
Also his cute and funny elder sister and creepy guild mate are a +1 (or +2:thonk: ) I may requests some artists later.

Aggregator gang
what happened to this, it's like at chapter 35 another author took over and just threw the plot out the window. it jumped the shark so hard it went straight into orbit.

Started really good, turn generic midway then crash the plot later on. Also, I'm irritated at MC reaction to his own family, dude didn't even know his wife gave birth. Plus, too much time skip and really lack of interaction with his own wife aside from his wife dialogue now and then. I doubt he even remember he's married lmao. Don't know what author is cooking tbh, the only saving grace is atleast their children is cute but it's pretty much meh at this point, what the endgame of the plot? Father and childs conquer the world? His wife training years for nothing burger lmao

Users who are viewing this thread