Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 98 - Farewells

Group Leader
I'm guessing the editorial is trying to time the releases in accordance to the anime. But I don't get how either.
It isn't that complicated tbh.
Next season is gonna end close to the current manga chapter at the time, a couple chapters apart at most, so in a few months there will be new content that wasn't adapted in the anime, which means people that can't wait will be more likely to buy it.

This is both good and bad. We will still have new content to read in the manga version, but the problem is that this likely means a good few years until season 3 comes out.

Dex-chan lover
It isn't that complicated tbh.
Next season is gonna end close to the current manga chapter at the time, a couple chapters apart at most, so in a few months there will be new content that wasn't adapted in the anime, which means people that can't wait will be more likely to buy it.

This is both good and bad. We will still have new content to read in the manga version, but the problem is that this likely means a good few years until season 3 comes out.
The anime is going to past the manga at it's midpoint of the upcoming cour (season 2 part 2), the manga will need at least a year (closer to a year in a half at current pace) to catch up which will be about the time for season 3 to start. Ani e adaption are much faster as they have large teams working on them where manga is just a few people

Group Leader
The anime is going to past the manga at it's midpoint of the upcoming cour (season 2 part 2), the manga will need at least a year (closer to a year in a half at current pace) to catch up which will be about the time for season 3 to start. Ani e adaption are much faster as they have large teams working on them where manga is just a few people
It took 1.5~ years between S1 part 2 and S2, so it isn't too crazy to assume S3 will take about 2~2.5 years, which should give time for the manga to release at least one entire volume that isn't covered by the anime. The manga publisher wants profit too, so I doubt they will just let it slide considering how popular MT is getting.

Studio Bind could also take the chance to adapt Roxy's story too (assuming it has enough content, haven't read it yet). It would also be nice to have better quality for S3, since S2 wasn't as good as S1 in terms of animation, so the extra time might be necessary..

Well, it is just a guessing game for now, they could just say fuck it and release S3 next year lol

Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

It's time to wreck hitogami plan...
:pepela: :pepela: :pepela:

Seems like that but actually quite many moment this title goes slice of life + the WN n LN had already finish it's journey far ahead us...
READ THE LIGHY NOVEL OR LISTEN TO IT FIRST DAMN IT!

So the school arc is finally over?

Idk, maybe it’s just me, but the whole school arc diminished the whole catastrophic event that had occurred, and everything seemed like your typical slice of life school manga. Also felt that too many important characters were mostly forgotten. The whole arc just felt out of place.
Too many important characters forgotten? What do you mean? Many of the important characters were present this arc. I don't know which you are referring to.

Users who are viewing this thread