Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Beast Race Nobility Confinement Incident, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm just not keen with Rudeos, how long till he becomes less pathetic y.y ?!

Dex-chan lover
@lolmaolol
Did I just see sexual assault in this manga? Why is no one else talking about this?
If you're talking about us readers, that's because we've already seen Rudeus...
[ol]
[*] Steal a girl's (Roxy's) underwear.
[*] Plan a girl's (Eris's) abduction, so he could teach her some manners.
[*] Buy an underage girl (Julie) as slave.
[/ol]
A single instance of groping breasts isn't even worth talking about at this point.

If you're talking about the people in the manga, that's because:
[ul]
[*] Aside from the victims, there are only 2 witnesses.
[*] Julie is probably too young to understand the situation, might not even know the words she'd need to talk about it, and she's scared of Rudeus.
[*] Zanoba's the kind of guy who wouldn't hesitate to rip people's heads off their necks, so he wouldn't care about something this minor, and he idolizes Rudeus.
[*] The victims have more important things to worry about than complain about a mere groping, such as being bound to a chair not knowing what's going to happen to them.
[/ul]

@Nolonar
Also it has been established that beast people can smell arousal in humans. They can tell he's not actually interested, so they aren't scared in that regard.

Dex-chan lover
@Onithyr: Yup. Pretty sure it's why Prusenia had that ??? face on that page.

He touched her boob, but she smelled no arousal, and for her who has confidence that she's on the high end of beauty, that is just perplexing.

Dex-chan lover
idk man im really not digging this school arc
i hope itll go back to wierd ass roadtrip adventures soon
most of the new characters are just super fucking annoying and this shit doesnt even feel like the same manga anymore ever since they returned from the continent sized demon amusement park

and from what ive heard the tone is just gonna keep shifting because we are gonna be following this fuckboi till hes 90 or some shit

Dex-chan lover
This god damn author... I've read spoilers from way earlier so understand things, but I just hoped it would turn out different and he wouldn't become such a shit character. This had potential, then after going strong for 51 chapters, dropping the ball so fucking hard should be punishable by.. whatever stupid and dumb thing you can think of, cant be bothered to give this any more credit.

This manga has taken a really weird and uncomfortable turn this arch.
Like Rudeus never seemed like this much of a low life, outside of generic anime/manga BS.

Does anyone else remember when our protag was struggling to survive through the wilderness against demons and monsters?
Remember all the tragic shit going on like hundreds of people dying and getting lost thanks to some mysterious magical calamity?
Yeah I don't think the author even remembers that anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mpwilson123 Indeed, a misunderstanding but it still has a very lasting effect on him.

Also they dared to disrespect Roxy, grind then to dust!!!

Dex-chan lover
How to punish them? Public humiliation like stripping them naked and hanging them upside down in front of the school gates.
Oh, Rudeus wants to do it without damaging his relations with the girls' families? I guess he'll just have them make dolls until they start begging for mercy.

@Rula

Nah, its always been that way. The story will keep on swinging between drama and morally questionable shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread