Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Beast Race Nobility Confinement Incident, Part 1

i hope his mom wont be dead when he comes to save her lol TBH this school arc is too long

@Gaba157 Is that true? Guess I'll be forced to drop this then. I had hoped it would transition back into magic empowerment, creation, and at least an understable storyline; instead of this "figurine worship" it's been for the past 15 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rula
I think he remembers but also knows that "relief arcs" are important. I mean, previous arc was heavy af so there was a need to change the pace. It's not like this school arc is long, it just feels that way because we get one chapter per month. All of this school arc would translate to maybe ~3 anime episodes in 50+ episode series.
Also, maybe you don't remember it, but there always was a lot of comedy in this so I don't know why would you expect the heavy story to continue forever...

Dex-chan lover
@MadParadox At first I thought it was ridiculous, but in fact it was brilliant. Getting kidnapped by someone who seems insane is a hundred times more scary than someone who should have merely a minor grudge against you. You could imagine being able to reason or make deals with the latter quite easily, but if it's a crazy person, what are you going to do? You would have absolutely no idea what to expect or if anything you say could ever matter at all. They might just slap your cheek and let you go or they might skin you alive. By first piously declaring how he worships the girl the statue was modelled after and then showing her enshired panties like it was the greatest relic in the world he would demonstrate how he's gone off the deep end. And it worked. The girls immediately lost control.

omfg this is so slow, by the time the story will reach an interesting point ill be hitting 60, ffs

Fed-Kun's army
@WhiteWhaleJonas while he does get character development, I think that the time you'll spend on this series is simply not worth it. And the girls actually get worse with time, specially Eris.

Bwah, the second worst part of the series, where he is openly worshipping Roxy... Disgusting.

Yo guys chill, just think of it as filler... That somehow takes up 3 volumes of the LN.

@HYBRID_BEING
Actually theres a really really funny side story to why Julie is so scared.
I don't know if the author will tell you in the manga, but as a spoiler

Her parents told her a story about a boggie man, that is all powerful, that would litterally knock out bad kids and stuff them in sacks and takes them away to punish them. And well Rudius just played that role perfectly, so Julie thinks of Rudi as the boogie man, and can't break her fear off him for many many chapters after even

@lolmaolol - Maybe because not everyone is interested in purposely searching for things to get offended over just so they can show others how moral, or sensitive they are.

You'll notice how you never bothered to mention their previous behavior, bullying, and what they explicitly said they planned to do to Rudi/Zano. You immediately gravitated to the "woman is victim" mentality as a default response.

It's all a bit silly anyway. I'm not particularly vibing with this arc, or emo-Rudi, regardless. Maybe it's not so much the setting (school), as much as it's the pacing, and actual purpose of it all.

@Happily_Grim So you're saying that because their behavior is bad, MC is free to do whatever he wants to them. Great logic there buddy. I don't care that she got groped. I care about the fact that MC was the one who did it.

Users who are viewing this thread