Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Beast Race Nobility Confinement Incident, Part 1

Wow this chapter is... not to my liking.

And if these characters (i am pertaining to most of them except the slave girl and Fitz) were real people, their actions would be... considered bad in general.

Fed-Kun's army
GaAAAaaaHHhhHhhh he touched boobies he's literally Hitler!!!111!!

ffs even I hated this arc in the novel but freaking out about how the MC groped some tits is not a good way to vent your frustration

Group Leader
Lmao, this chapter was funnier than I expected it to be,

Really a big difference when reading the light novel and manga.

“He seems pretty easy after all” - Prusena and Lynia
before they were tied up in his room for 5 days, not even allowed to be untied to use the restroom so they just did it on the bed

tbh, their looks are good, and their style also good, and the MC touch the boobs, win win xD

@lolmaolol - "So you're saying..." Yes, I said that. It totally wasn't you building a strawman to deflect and further virtue signal.

You clearly do care. You'll just make any and all excuses that you can to avoid admitting you were seeking attention and something to get angry over.
You even said: "Why is no one talking about this?" five posts in so you could gain the validation of others.

Be sure to quote in any response you make where exactly I gave my approval of what Rudi did. I'll be waiting.

Dex-chan lover
Lot's of H doujin's that mirror this chapter but the MC has ED so that is a NG.

@lolmaolol - Well now, isn't that some sweet hypocrisy from someone who started their previous post with: "So you're saying".

It's not too surprising from a person who dodges everything in favor of the irrelevant, though.

Guys guys

There's this magical button that will help you getting past this chapter, arc, or even this manga.
Just click that eye button and click unfollow

Thanks me later

Honestly this manga just went to shit after Eris left might be time to drop

Dex-chan lover
@Van0m
i dont remeber reading it in the ln
I don't know about the LN, but it was said in the WN

@Ovdose
How to punish them? Public humiliation like stripping them naked and hanging them upside down in front of the school gates.
Oh, Rudeus wants to do it without damaging his relations with the girls' families? I guess he'll just have them make dolls until they start begging for mercy.
The Beastfolk's ultimate humiliation/punishment "stripped naked and splash them with water" they already mention it in the chapter and Rudeus was naked with monkey face in the forest

if it's me
Me: yay! I got a new pet!
also me: now bend over and lift your skirt (evil laugh)

Users who are viewing this thread