Music Tournament 3: Anime Opening Songs!

Music Tournament 3: Anime Opening Songs!

• Anime-Only Ending Music

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Emotional Music (Anime, Games, Movies)

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Video Game Town/City/Village/Civilization Music

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Relaxing Music

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Video Game-Only Intro/Opening Music

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Non-English/Japanese/Korean/Chinese Music

• Vocal Insert Songs In Anime/Games/Movies

• Other

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
na respect his bad opinion i also wanted gerudo valley in here.
he prolly hates song of storms too.

Group Leader
Fuck me now that is an actual crime next thing you tell me is he hates Zelda's Theme and Song of Healing.

Dex-chan lover
@Kowairo11
hooo boi you dont want to hear my opinion about the Zelda's Theme and Song of Healing
KlKE5ff.png

Group Leader
WTF EVEN WHICH SANE HUMAN HATES SONG OF HEALING YOU ALRIGHT M8. Crickey. Also i completely understand now why hikaru nara is a bad opening because the manga/anime is worse than other similar titles. makes sense

Group Leader
btw which genius linked the full version of the openings?

I beg your pardon, sir?

181.jpg

That's the point of this tournament: full version of the openings. We had one for TV-size before.

Hikaru nara lost? Kind of sad to see these competitions go down the drain. Also rigging bad me sad no dad im a twat

Initial D's Dogfight, my favorite song in the whole tournament, lost badly to what I consider to be an average track.

HonestHeftyGreathornedowl-size_restricted.gif

These tournaments are always full of upsets/surprises/disappointments/comebacks. If you want a song to win, you have to vote for it. And even then, they're not guaranteed to win, either. It's frustrating, but what can you do...?

We don't mind seeing new faces here since they often bring excitement, which has been lacking. But you guys don't seem to understand this is a tournament for anime opening songs only, and full version, so anything beside that won't be on the bracket.

Zelda's Theme and Song of Healing

They're meh. I think we had a Zelda song in the first tourney and it didn't go past the round of 32 or so?

don't get close to my family, go away.
shoo

It's been a while since I've had balut...

Group Leader
Na i totally understand this tournament but midna's lament should have won against the wind waker theme.

Dex-chan lover
@Kowairo11 @Rhaptopia
Lmao, you two talk and banter like people who know each other irl.
VPsMeXd.gif

Hikaru Nara was my submission btw, sad to see it go so soon but it is what it is :pepeshrug:

Also I can't fucking stand the fact that no one submitted the Lavender Town theme. Y'a'l'l' braindead or what?

Users who are viewing this thread