Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 116 - What They Found

I regret the comment I made on bato.to back when this manga had like ten chapters or so.
"No one cares about gospel's father since this isn't about him"
Wow did I not know back then.

Dex-chan lover
So his poison makes demons that are dangerous to be around others 'safe'. If he could actually control it, that would be nifty as hell for those demons with powers strong enough to kill themselves.

Dex-chan lover
1. Cook them good food.
2. Keep them company.
3. Get a proper haircut.
4. Give them space to do what they want to do.
5. No premarital intercourse.
6. Present the ring.
7. Uwu.

I'm taking my notes here.

My guess is that his poison will end up having a negative effect on Gospel somehow. Even if he can withstand it now, as an infant I can't imagine it'd be great.

ahhhhh...now i remember chiharu found lorem injured & scared with gospel....shit is gonna go down next chapter

Dex-chan lover
@NoTofu I think so too. IRL, special forces teams or tactical police outfits like C.A.T.T (stuff like SWAT teams or whatnot) don't take well to their members just going AWOL. They might have been within their (legal) rights to imprison Zeke (or worse) if they found out he was just chilling (with the woman he was supposed to kill, no less!) for a couple of years without letting them know. I think it's likely they gave him a "deal he couldn't refuse," which unfortunately entailed forcing him to be away from his family for most of the time.

Dex-chan lover
I am not looking forwards to the denouement of this arc... it's gonna HURT.

Also JUST realized Gospel has Zeke's tail.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice and fluffy.

Should we expect a prison break soon? I don't remember how/if they said the sister gets out.

Double-page supporter
I've grown accustomed to this rollercoaster, enjoy the fluff but now brace for impact

Group Leader
The obvious reason for him to be away from his family is while he has the strongest wife...
He actively nerfs her just by being around and lots of people still want to kill her...so his power is still denying him happiness even now🤷‍♂️

So where tf is Meri this entire time? Even when she 1st showed up it's like they hadn't seen eachother in a long time.

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro
I wonder if Gospel is immune to his poison or not? Or if he was worried that by being near him, he would stunt his growth with the poison?

Double-page supporter
@JavelinJoe
Knowing that Gospel is a descendant from the same bloodline, he should at least have some sort of resistance/immunity against Zeke's power/poison

Users who are viewing this thread