Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Shall We Play a Game?

Power Uploader
This story takes the easy route by making the younger party take all the initiative to avoid the controversy.
Watasi no Syounen has a similar concept of an abstract age-gap relationship, but makes the younger party considerably younger, and makes them both culprits that commit morally ambiguous routes, with the younger party far less aggressive and the older party not merely being strung along but also bending moral boundaries.

Banned
And that in turn takes the easy route by making the older party the female, which is a wholly different scenario.

This is courting a different kind of controversy, implying that young girls are aggressively lustful.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. I'm not getting good vibes from her. His daughter skipping school is totally due to her.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sickened, yet also curious

still, i symphatize with his life condition. his wife passed away, his daughter ignored him, his coworker looked down on him (though this one is probably a mix of workplace politics and his inability to stand up for himself), the dude just wanted to have some "me" time away from all of those, and that "me" time comes from a highschool girl (unfortunately or not, depends on the reader)

i just hope he got what he's looking for
buuut i'll hold on that thought

Group Leader
Jesus, this is a really intriguing read but that doesn't make it any less disturbing

Dex-chan lover
What's going on at home for that girl? Did [Uncle Diddle] get to her when she was younger?

Dex-chan lover
A good path...

Well now, it doesn't bother at all that kind of relationship lol. But she said she did it with stray dogs or cats... Implying he was also one, then more men could be the same for her...

I feel so bad for the guy. Thiis manga is not good for my mental health but it keeps me at the edge of my seat

she said my daughter is none of my business im gonna punch her in her teeth

this girl is all sorts of fucked up

i really feel for the guy. going around with a 14 year old is weird as fuck and he knows, but i feel empathetic for someone that just lost in life. i hope he doesn't commit any crimes.

Aggregator gang
So this is what happened when you can't stand your ground properly, being pushed around by people around you. A man gotta have some pride and good principle, that way you won't easily swayed by everything and everyone.

This is like boy's abyss but worse, the girl is way too manipulative.

I think this girl is gonna frame him for pedophilia or some shit no matter what this is fucked up

Users who are viewing this thread