Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Deviant

Dex-chan lover
@Dodiest
It's going to be annoying with this try hard drama but the psycho mother doesn't have a solid case against MC, only her testimony.

@Kuroageha
@Dodiest
National law has Japan's age of consent set to 13 to 14; HOWEVER, every prefecture can set the age of consent to whatever they want to.
Most prefectures have the age of consent set to 18. An example of this would be how Tokyo's age of consent is 18. This is because of the Child Welfare Act that was passed long ago.

Aggregator gang
wow, i think it's gameover for our friend, all i can see now is the credit page comming. I hope i'm wrong.

@HOOfan_1 thing is though is that she was the one who initiated and progressed the relationship for most of this manga. She used his stress and current life situation in a way to get him to like her. To him she was the only one who would satay with him and said she loved him. She also showed physical displays of affection, for example, throwing the water in that one woman's face.

I'm sure anyone in his position would hold on to that single thread of Love and affection.

I don't blame him, not even in the park, since she was the one who initiated that as well.

She needs to stand up to her mother and the public to explain everything, but she doesn't. The only person who "loved" him is just staring at him with a blank expression.

@Oh_my_goddess

Umm...that's absolutely no excuse for an adult to start an inappropriate relationship with a minor...

He is the adult, he should have nipped that in the bud in the first few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I just feel sorry for the dud, he fell right into the "trap", Koto really didn't do it on purpose and her reaction is more than understandable on this chapter, but everything is shit whenever you look at it and bot the dude and Koto are victims of their lives circumstances.

Sadly this will destroy his life, I expect to see a timeskip after he's released from jail where his life will be even more fucked up.

as much as people are saying jail arc i don't think you can go to jail for kissing a minor

Group Leader
This chapter was actually a nightmare Kousuke had while getting kissed by Koto, right, bros?

Shoulda just left that girl alone, and focused on his relationship with his daughter.

Fed-Kun's army
@HOOfan_1 So if you were in his shoes. Wife/Husband gone daughter/son being an ungrateful shit and doesn't understand you're suffering too. Teachers from your child's school shitting to get your child back to school without an ounce of understanding. Parents not supporting you whatsoever. Work constantly giving you shit. Stress from all angles and here comes someone willing to give you some amount of relief or love despite them being a minor you wouldn't fall for the temptation whatsoever?

I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe. I'm not trying to defend his actions but I just feel nothing but sympathy for the dude.

@3ds1234 thank you for understanding my point.

I don't condone relations with minors, nor do I think he is in the right, but he didn't just decide he wanted a young girl.

Minor or not she was the only person who seemed to understand him in his life. Who wouldn't cling to that shred of hope?

I don't think those who've denounced him have been anywhere near his situation. I have never been in his situation, but I've been close. When you get to a certain point you don't care who or what it is, you just want someone to love you and be there for you.

Fed-Kun's army
@Oh_my_goddess Agreement the only option I see for him if he didn't meet her was suicide. Honestly neither option is good dude was fucked from the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread