Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Friend

Dex-chan lover
@Say217
That's becaue Miya is absolutely ignorant of what happened so far, now compare it to how she treats her father since chapter 1.

@Miv
She doesn't knows.

Group Leader
@Kuroageha From what I can gather about it, this chapter seems to be a compilation of special "chapters" that had been released up until that point, but I can't find the originals for those, so I dunno. I never bothered with this since they predate my translations on this manga, but I guess I could, if I had the source!

@Legend13 When I post a new translated chapter, it's because it's gone "free to view" on the publisher's website, and when this happens, the next one is usually posted and is behind a paywall for a week.

The father is either rotting in jail (IMO, he deserved it for “hanging out” with a minor) or released and lost his job. I imagine his company were told of the incident and chances are, they’ll sack him (I would).

Group Leader
Here's what I can spoil at this moment for you guys for the next chapter.
Title: Run, cowards
No, the dad isn't rotting in jail.

Fed-Kun's army
Y’ know, for all the awful characters (in a shitty person way, not a shitty writing way), and the sensitive subject, and the intrigue...

... this author sure knows how to use silent panels and minimal scene composition. It's among thIs manga’s best aspects IMO.

And thanks for the TL, Daph. ✌🏼

Double-page supporter
Wow man. This hits deep.

Friends is a messed up and twisted situation still trying to be friends.
I don't care much about people criticizing the characters/author. This is a difficult story that the author wishes to portray in the context of the culture where they are from. So no need to rage/hate, I just treat this as an exercise of contempltion and introspection. (Sounds pretentious but thats just me)

Fed-Kun's army
I don't even remember why I hate Mia lol, but I'm a little happy she offered to be a friend to Koto if everyone else abandoned her.

Fed-Kun's army
Now tell her,her dad's been arrested.....like, come on,you ask for forgiven and yet never mentioned "oh yeah,you dad is in jail" literally the only one I had sympathy for is the MC most of the other chara6 piss me off to no end

Dex-chan lover
Tonight, in our favorite trainwreck, Miya it's in a really complicated spot, I'm glad she offered Koto her friendship, even if she hates her for... you know. Let's see how Koto reacts to this, perhaps she can finally start getting away from the toxic environment that it's her house.

And let's see if Kousuke's charges get dropped or what.

Dex-chan lover
Must have been really tough translation work this chapter.

Nice job nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread