Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The End of a Long Night

Dex-chan lover
Well that was...certainly something. I guess I shouldn't judge the man too much. Regardless, thanks so much for the chapter, Daphie. Have a good Thanksgiving!

Dex-chan lover
i'm glad the author actually fulfilled this shortlived prophecy, an interesting take on the genre that's for sure
the characters aren't very likeable, but they conveniently allow for this kind of development so i guess that's fine
thank you @princess_daphie for the chapter!

HE DID IT, THE MAD LADS FINALY DID THE MOVE ! can't wait for the next chapter already, thank for translating this~

Dex-chan lover
@princess_daphie Ah, I see. Thanks. (And thank you for your hard work.)

@AnacondaHL It was their love nest before it became rape hollow, and they'll be damned if they don't take it back from the forces of evil?

Considering how respiteful these last chapters have been I'm dreading seeing the fallout with his poor daughter when he gets home (if she's even there..)

Thanks again for all the translations @princess_daphie! Are there any other manga that you plan on picking up or would recommend? I'm in desperate need of good dramas right now

Group Leader
@silverpetricof @elefantine97 @Zorgulon 😇 appreciated!

@Qira_adan I reallllllly hope so. Got too attached to the duo, even if many are calling them unlikable, I kinda like them anyways.

@DarknessAssassin hope the mangaka has time and willingness to give them a nice ending!!!

@maninthemoon2 I'm actually working on a couple others. Watashi no Shounen, but this one JUST ended, but it's a good one. then, my favorite project is Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi, this one is ongoing and I've still got a few chapters to catch up before I'm up to date! Just check my "group" page's description and chapters 😄 once i'm up to date with Kami eshi JK, considering I'll have 2 fewer regulars, I'll surely tackle on another one, but I don't know which one yet!

Group Leader
@maninthemoon2 yeah it's crazy! even crazier that this here Musume no Tomodachi is also ending... BTW, I quoted group, because that group is just me (minus my translating partner for Watashi no Shounen), lol

Yo is she 17 17? Or she 17 about to be 18? Either way I don’t give a fuck. As long as they happy in the end

Dex-chan lover
@estrombico

Sorry for the late reply, but my thinking is when your """mistakes""" include creeping on a minor (ESPECIALLY ONE that's your daughters friend) then no you are not a good person

Contributor
@spidersonbikes dont worry about it, that's what "forums" are for :D
He didn't go his way towards her tho, she was the one that went to him. Why so hard on him? is not like he's doing anything to harm her or gain something short term for his own.
Honestly can't see why he's viewed so bad, when he could have been a shitty adult, take advantage of her and after that just leave her to her own problems.
He's trying to solve her problems, be a pillar of support on her life and cares about her, what's so bad about that? the age gap? well not all relationships have a 1-5 age gap.

Demonizing something because on some instances it could be a really bad thing is not good way to think about it, you lose perspective and see the problem as a white or black thing, when human relationships are not as simple as that.

edit:
And before someone goes his way and put the pedo/whatever tag on me, I don't support that and you can clearly see on this situation he likes her for the kind of person she is not because she's a minor. There's a huge difference on that

Users who are viewing this thread