Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - Liberation

Double-page supporter
Empathising with an abuser doesn't mean that one agrees with the abuse. I can understand what drives "Okaa-san", but I don't think treating her daughter the way she has done is the right way to handle the situation. Taking your pain out on somebody else who is undeserving of it is easy, but doesn't resolve anything.

The fact that readers have been throwing hate at the characters and plot are, in my opinion, a sign that the characters and plot have had a strong emotional impact, which (again, in my opinion) is a sign of good writing. I just wish more people were able to express that a bit better...

Dex-chan lover
Koto Rebel Phase: Active

So the poor salary man stood his ground against his daughter and now the good/bad girl stood up against her mom.
What's gonna happen next, I wonder? 🤔

*the copper sees mother and daughter conflict

the copper : "Imma pretend i didn't see that"

Fed-Kun's army
dang I really wanna re-read this series when its fully over.

I wonder if the 2 will live together and have a family. :hmmm

2 chs left right?

Cop stood there and pretended nuffin habbened??

An ordinary thing in my 3rd world south american shithole, but not in japan lmao.

Can't wait to see the end of this. At least, watching Kou and Koto standing up against their respective shitmongers was kinda refreshing, even though expectable considering the aftermath of the beatdown Kousuke got for saving Koto.

Dex-chan lover
How come that police officer doesn't do shit when he sees first hand domestic violence.

Dex-chan lover
Also.

"Mom, you're a tank fish!"
"Koto what the fuck are you talking about"

Fed-Kun's army
Lol that cop is so useless. Don't he know that a 'mere' slap can cause mild concussion? And that's practically physical abuse, right? Smh

Mother: Slaps high school daughter
Cop: Nothing to see here I suppose. No way I’ll connect the dots to figure out why she ran away.

Double-page supporter
@Ryomi
Because you guys think this with using western logic.

In asia countries, most people see this as other family's own problem and won't involved until things really getting bad. some slaps are just like reasonable educate to others eyes considering her runaway.

Users who are viewing this thread