Mutou and Satou - Vol. 7 Ch. 73

Somehow it looks off. The art looks a tad too different from the first chapters. Am I the only one annoyed over this?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that's the biggest Chapter Gap I've ever seen why? I mean really? there better be a mass upload connecting the rest of the chapters in between

Dex-chan lover
Was wondering why the time skip but i suppose the chapter answers why. 😋

Dex-chan lover
*page before skip chapters telling you theres a chapter skip*
"WTF CHAPTER SKIP THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS IDIOTS FUCKING GIVE US THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS OR ELSE!!!"

jesus christ i swear some people here have double digit IQs

Dex-chan lover
does anyone actually care about being spoiled?

you'd have to be a naive idiot of epic proportions to not figure out the plot to this manga
now you know how long it takes to get to the resolution, just hope that the other 60 chapters (!) get tl'd

...or maybe they won't and just enjoy having story closure...

@Crim
jesus christ i swear some people here have double digit IQs

I know, right? It's really difficult to tell that people are complaining about the sudden 60 chapter skip rather than the spoilers.

Nice, nice. I don't mind this at all.
Do it Memento / The Witcher style. Mix it up. Joke aside, I hope you or someone gonna the rest.

Double-page supporter
Not reading spoilers but why? There hasn't been an update in months while that same group TL'd other things and suddenly they skip 60 chapters and TL the last (?) chapter? Why on Christmas? Is it supposed to be a gift? Even if they stated they're frustrated about being behind on twitter that doesn't seem like it'll help anything.

HELLO JIM, YOU HAVE DONE A BAD BAD THING, HOW DARE YOU SCANLATE THIS SERIES ALL BY YOUR SELF AND RELEASE A CONFESSION SPECIAL ON CHRISTMAS, I WILL NOT BE DONATING TO YOUR ONLY FANS THIS MONTH.

I for one am glad the series will continue to be translated. Also it's ok to know how long will it take for them to confess. But I beg to the translators to resume from chapter 15. I need more baby :c Appreciate the work you guys do!

Well, it was my own fault... but man that's odd to suddenly translate this far ahead.

This series is very nice, I hope the rest gets translated...

Users who are viewing this thread