My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned an S-Rank Adventurer - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
The sign of them controlling the demon lord embedded in them seems to be the dark hair color. So Angie always has it on I guess, but the personality is completely removed as she has complete control over it.

I hope they finish the fight in the next chapter I'm so eager to them meeting. Bel will be raising 3 children with a demon lord's soul if ever.

Dex-chan lover
All chapters finished.

Need to watch the anime now.
I’m looking at the anime since I just realized it existed from the comments. It’s not bad, but the best way to describe it might be mid.

Although, I think it’s more of a studio mismatch than anything. I’ve only seen a few episodes, but the characters seem too stiff to really portray the humor and warmth of the characters. Also, why does Angie have brown eyes??? You had ONE job, character designer…

Also, same on the action. Not only is it sanitized a bit, downplaying the blood and horror aspects (for the kids I guess?), but it isn‘t very fluid or defined. I’m looking for peg leg John Wick, and instead I’m getting Taken 3 jump cuts.

…. Sorry, probably not a place for such a critique. I’ll probably change my mind once I see a few more episodes, but I do wish another studio handled it.

Users who are viewing this thread