My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Sumeragi's Intent

Original Harold's body is now a puppet for isekaied person's soul. The Sumeragi are not that off course about the status of the 10 year old ex-tyrant who is a spawn of two trash tyrants.

Thanks for the chapters and moaaaaar please. Thanks.

P.S. where can I read the translation of the novel? If there is a novel source material.

Aggregator gang
This manga is going to be GOAT

The LN is fire, if you like this manga just pick the light novel up from the start. Some of the fights are so amazing I hope they are drawn well too.

PS I love the next few scenes, look forward to the next chapter :p

@Vinatsu from the beginning, it clarifies the MC's soul more and you would only be rereading for a few chapters

@Fmeza08 SPOILERS for 5~ chapters of the LN
Juno, the maid, goes to find Harold; who is sword training in a secluded plot in the woods. She then psychs herself out super hard and reports back to Erika that Harold is some mastermind/combat genius. Erika currently believes she is engaged to a devil and is terrified leading to her asking "the wrong questions" to which solidifies her views.

@dudewithmagic
I dropped it immediately when the knight arc or something started. It was awesome until he got recruited by some people. I fucking hated reading through it, and I then dropped it. Author is just bloating the whole story with uninspired characters and tries to make you care about their view, but no man, I just care about Harold.
Anyways, did something interesting happen later on?

Dex-chan lover
@WeeabooReview
They just got information from a young child that basically sorts their problems out and stops them from needing to join hands with said boy's family. It 100% benefits them and 0% benefits said boy.
If they weren't suspicious of it, they'd be retarded.

Aggregator gang
@shunnie

MEGA SPOILERS, SPOILING SO MUCH

So his goal with the knights was to prevent the tragedy that kills them so he disguises himself as an invading troop and interferes with the entire operation. After a cool fight he is left unconscious and brought back to the capital. The end of Arc 2 is him being tried for treason and awaiting execution because he was caught in enemy uniform. It ties up arc 2 very well and solidifies Erika as best girl in the series. It also contains a time skip of 2~years into Arc 3
SPOILERS FOR ARC 3
So some of the coolest things that happen in the series are the "fated encounters" which are basically unavoidable. Anything you do won't matter as these encounters will take place regardless. Harold is fated to fight the main party 3 (technically 4) times in the story. He first does it in the tournament in arc 1 which was a good read. The NEXT fight though is lit as FUCK. Harold basically puts the party together (with many people joining just because of him) and goes on several of their quests with them. However he finds out separately how to undo the mind control on some of the innocent villains who stole Liners' sword (the MC of the game) and injured his parents.

The party defeats these villains and Harold shows up and accidentally reveals he was the 3rd villain who helped steal the sword. When he tries to retrieve the villains (to save them) Liner believes he is being betrayed and attacks Harold (thus initiating the 1v6 fated encounter). It's a super well done fight, some of the party attacks and others are questioning motives or refusing to do anything (Harold is fighting since he has to save those innocent villains and is unable to say what he wants (too crude language)). Erica (Best Girl) seals away her emotions to truly act in Harold's intentions even if it hurts her and convinces everyone to fight. Harold ends up barely winning (He was going easy as to train them and not injure them) and saving the villains (leaving them with the heros) and the party is unsure whether Harold is truly good. Liner is upset as he feels there was no friendship since Harold used him the entire time and Erica believes the best way to continue being faithful to Harold is to do what he wants and advocates for the party to no longer trust him.

It's revealed that the last encounter is before the final boss on an airship but the story hasn't gotten far enough to explore that
I read it like 2 months ago so forgive me if any of this is not entirely correct. While the story is good the author's writing style is annoying, if you start reading a paragraph and it's summarizing past events just skip it. He does it frequently and it's useless if you're binging it

Group Leader
MangaDex needs a pin comment feature hmm

@Vinatsu
Some notes:-

[li]This chapter finally adapted the Sumeragi's reaction to Harold's letter that was in novel chapter 8.[/li]
[li]Bonus illustration for the chapter, like/retweet to show support for the series![/li]
[li]Volume 1 is out on all major ebook stores, you can get it from Amazon.co.jp or DMM.com (with exclusive chapter "Erica's Resolve" and 4-koma)[/li]
[li]If you're interested in continuing onto the novel, next novel chapter will be Chapter 11, note that there’s some MTL chapters in the middle unfortunately. And like others said, read from the start if possible.[/li]
[li]Want to know which novel chapter(s) is adapted by the manga chapters? Here you go.(WARNING: Chapter title spoilers)[/li]
[li]Consider helping out with the wiki![/li]
[li]Want faster TL releases? Join the Discord and ask for it! For reference, raw is currently at Chapter 15, and this is a fortnightly series, not monthly.[/li]

Group Leader
yuno is a bish
she actually tattled to the mc's fiancee-
and falsely accused him of killing the maid and her daughter

@osqmu if you read the ln you would know why she would do that. Also, obviously, her loyalty lies to her master rather than some guy who has a reputation for being "terrible".

this aligns with chapter 10 of the ln.

so if u want to read ln continue from chapter 11.

Users who are viewing this thread