My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 14 - My Dog Becomes a Human (Husky ♀)

Dex-chan lover
Who's a good boy? Michio's a good boy. Shizuku-chan, probably.

Dex-chan lover
Donkey + horse = mule.
Lion + tiger = Liger
Bowl cut boy + husky-woman = ???

Imagine the uncomfortable conversations that take place when going to the vet OR to the gyno, related to pregnancy. My bet's on Afghan Hound's owner slipping first.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, they're husky homies. I'm down with that. I was thinking she was gonna bully ponta or something with that look.

It is a good question about dog traits and habits and what the world had to do to deal them, like just the wild dogs being all over place, or them doing things like marking territory, that must of been something to see just walking down the street one day.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
God everyone on this forum is a bunch or horndogs and i'm one of them XD
She gives big sister vibes dam, I wanted Ara Ara vibes!

Thanks everyone at Infrequent scans for the transalton

Dex-chan lover
With the leash adding some extra flavors with the attractive traits exhibited in physical, emotional and in personalities. It is understandable to develop attractions.

Tldr: Every [legal and consenting] Hole is a Goal.

Fed-Kun's army
Somewhat unrelated to this chapter, I wonder... dogs usually are neutered, right? So... now Ponta's a human, what happened to his junk?
What? No! Americans have a weird thing for cutting balls off, but I do not know anyone with a castrated dog.

Ah. So this is what the ladies have been getting out of this stuff. I see.

Also, unrelated. Why does she have earings and piercings? Weird trend of dogs with pierced ears? Did it after the human thing? If so, how and why?
I'm just gonna assume that whatever turned them into humans also turned their microchips into some form of accessory or something and use that as my head cannon for any kind of piercing. If we don't see anything like that on a dog, I just assume it isn't somewhere visible (they're put in the back of the neck in actual dogs after all).

Users who are viewing this thread