My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 7 - My Dog Becomes a Human (Dobermann)

Dex-chan lover
Awww. Nice to see he's still a huge softie not-so-deep inside, despite all that cold professional look! You know, given how pretty much all dogs are softies, I wonder just how much of a ball of fluff and sunshine a Golden Retriever would be...

Dex-chan lover
Finally a female owner who isnt thirsting for their dog.
mei-no-meme.gif

Dex-chan lover
The fact that all the dogs have been huge hunks of beefy man-meat makes me wonder if we'll eventually find out this was all caused by some female scientist's experiment gone "wrong." I mean not a single dog has been average or even a little chubby. Not a single chihuahua or wiener dog, they've all been "The dog she told you not to worry about."

Dex-chan lover
Seriously where the Bitches at?!
I mean, I expected to see some at least in the background, don't get me wrong this is cute and wholesome and I love it.
But there are so many good jokes not being had right now!

Thanks everyone at Infrequent scans for the translation

Group Leader
The fact that all the dogs have been huge hunks of beefy man-meat makes me wonder if we'll eventually find out this was all caused by some female scientist's experiment gone "wrong." I mean not a single dog has been average or even a little chubby. Not a single chihuahua or wiener dog, they've all been "The dog she told you not to worry about."
there was a chihuahua?

Users who are viewing this thread