My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 9 - My Dog Becomes a Human (Samoyed Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Quick question though, what does it mean when your dog walks belong side you normally, but will drag you once it sees something it really likes? Does that mean the master-pet dynamic isn't established?
Complete novice in anything dog related, but if I recall, the dog should remain in step with your pace potentially even without a leash. Last thing you want is for the dog to jump on or chase after someone or something without your say so, for their safety and yours. Although I think service animals have a slightly different training method.

Contributor
This was intentional, in the raws the trainer refers to Uruha as a female.
she doesn't. while chan is very commonly used for women, it can be used for males too though rarely. just like how kun can be used for women even though it's mostly used for men.

Wait, The trainer called Uruha a good girl? TOMBOY ALERT(?)

Ayane: "I'd love to have you as my partner... in lots of things"

(That last part might have gone unsaid.)
you can see the male symbol with uruha's introduction box on the 2nd page

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that's low key brewing romance there.
But if this ship sailed, Hibari will get double stress like a comment said.
Not only Ayase pay less attention to him, Uraha will annoy him until death do them apart XD

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if that might be a subtle reference to the fact that people get real dogs genders mixed up all the time?
It might be, or maybe since they become human form, it's harder to check the gender because it's easier to see the genital organ when they are dogs as they're usually not clothed. Plus, the Samoyed one does have pretty face that suits both male and female/ androgynous

Dex-chan lover
What is this? Human romance on the barely disguised bestiality manga?

Dex-chan lover
Called him a girl🤣
"Is this a quiz?" "Are you testing me?" NO brain. JUST floof.

Group Leader
she doesn't. while chan is very commonly used for women, it can be used for males too though rarely. just like how kun can be used for women even though it's mostly used for men.

you can see the male symbol with uruha's introduction box on the 2nd page
いい子 is used when the trainer is speaking and I misunderstood the joke as trainer getting the gender mixed up since いい子 can be used for both genders so my bad

Also thought it was funny that the trainer gets it mixed so prob also influenced when translating kek

Aggregator gang
I, too, have yet to master Leader Walking. Or, rather, I've yet to develop the muscles to hold back a 53lb pit bull/jack russell/maybe husky or dalmation/who even knows what mix...

Dex-chan lover
You see that? It's my Noriaki/Ayane ship coming into view from across the ocean's horizon...
The dynamic between Uruha & Hibari throughout the chapter was also hilarious. Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
I just had a thought, would illegal dog fighting be more spectacular as a criminal sport? It's basically no different from having random dudes duke it out at this point; and while they are visibly human, the most rights they have are animal rights and can therefore only suffer animal abuse, lowering the penalty for getting caught hosting such events

Dex-chan lover
The sammy does not have any wrinkles in its brain. Any thoughts that may come simply slide right off its cloud head.

Dex-chan lover
I feel called the fuck you bruh Ayane we gotta be strong my friend 😭

Users who are viewing this thread