My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.3

Dex-chan lover
I'm severely addicted to this. I know it's probably not gonna get better for her but I have to know how this ends. Especially with a cliffhanger each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Illya and her fan base on every chapter be like:

50ti1y.png

Dex-chan lover
He ends up working with the foreign prince and the bandits who tried to kill the sister in the first place, but then does an about face when IIlya convinces him too.

Thanks for the translation!

The chapters are so short it's like someone is stabbing my heart but they're only poking it a little bit more each time so I almost don't notice

Group Leader
I'm disappointed it's not crow. But, I believe past memories give progress to the plot.

Dex-chan lover
This manga should be illegal, honest to God. The pain is more addicting than some shady street drugs. Thank you for translation, and when is update? Please sir I beg you, give me more chapters :aquadrink:

Fed-Kun's army
This feels like a case of her projecting - part of the unreliable narrator. There’s plenty of reasons why he wouldn’t compliment her at her wedding; it could be seen as hitting on her. I don’t have any reason to antagonise or doubt this new guy.

Users who are viewing this thread